Bridge withdraws from England Squad

Minhosa

Guest Roger Kint

:jesuswept:

Here's a hint:

I was talking about macca.

Edit:

Ok i see you were being sarcastic. Fair enough i guess your general attitude to my posts lead me to assume you were following on from that so i replied without thinking you may for once be acting normal. Apologies :blush:

Guest Heneage

The Geordie on Loose Women made a good point today about this tbh. When he sits down with his son, in years to come, will he regret saying he never went to the World Cup because his mother was having an affair.

Guest Roger Kint

The Geordie on Loose Women made a good point today about this tbh. When he sits down with his son, in years to come, will he regret saying he never went to the World Cup because his mother was having an affair.

He could just tell his son to ask uncle John ;D

bearing in mind the kid will alreadfy know all about it, if bridge went to the world cup wouldn't the kid be asking "how could you even wear the same strip as someone who done that to you ?"

good on wayne bridge. football and money are not the be all and end all.

Or if the newspaper allegations are true, he can tell his son that he didn't go to a second World Cup (he went to Germany) because Terry paid to have his half-brother aborted.

Roger

He quoted him being the best left back in England despite being past his best.

Now, correct me if I am wrong here, but if I was picking a team for the world cup, I certainly wouldnt be picking players past their best.

I call that logical.

Anyway, it would appear that the people that really matter dont think he is past his best despite the lad himself ruling himself out of the squad.

What on earth are you talking about? :lol: :lol:

Let's just get one thing straight: Wayne Bridge is the one who's done fuck all wrong. He's also the one's who is prepared to give up the chance of playing in a World Cup because he doesn't really want to play next to the bloke who kicked his missus's back doors in. He's the one who has avoided all of the press bollocks by pulling out of the squad now so there will be no distractions whilst the World Cup is going on.

And he's the one getting shit for this? Fuck me...  :rolleyes:

Let's just get one thing straight: Wayne Bridge is the one who's done fuck all wrong. He's also the one's who is prepared to give up the chance of playing in a World Cup because he doesn't really want to play next to the bloke who kicked his (ex) missus's back doors in. He's the one who has avoided all of the press bollocks by pulling out of the squad now so there will be no distractions whilst the World Cup is going on.

And he's the one getting shit for this? Fuck me...  :rolleyes:

She wanted her pumper humped. She got it. Anyway, Wayne Bridge likes shit music. Big puff.

Someone on here once say that Bridge was the 2nd best left back in the world - same bloke said Lahm and Paulo Maldini didn't count cos they are naturally right footed.

Will he regret it??? does Jamie Carragher regret retiring from International football at age 15 or whatever it was?

Tbh...England are never going to win anything...as the British Media will not allow it!!!  :no:

look at how they've supported the run up to this World Cup challenge by destroying the credibility of our National defence.  surely these stories and Cheryl Tweedy's marriage could have waited until July??

As for Bridge...he's a multi millionaire. He couldn't give a shit! I would love to play for England at Wembley! It would be f***ing great, wouldn't it!!! But if I had £5,000,000.00 in the bank and a hareem of sluts to pleasure me at my beckon call...I would let someone else do it, tbh!!!

Roger

Now, correct me if I am wrong here,

Yes you are wrong, very very wrong because i even quoted the post myself. Read it, go on, i assume you are capable of that? Where does it say at any point he is the best or better than Cole? He merely says he is a  very good LB.

I will let you into a secret, the SQUAD has 23 players, LOGIC dictates you take TWO players of most positions with the extra place being a 3rd keeper. Its called having COVER.

Instead of misusing the word LOGIC try googling the words TEAM & SQUAD and find out the very big difference eh?

You seem to think I am incapable of using the quote function. I hope this is evidence that I can. As for my answer to Ronaldo's quote, it doesnt take einstein to work out what I was getting at. Someone who believes a player, who is apparently past his best, is the best left back in the country ahead of someone like Ashley Cole, who is currently playing for the best team in England, probably one of the best four teams in the world and is courted by the best two teams in the world whilst obviously being the favoured left back for his country, even though he is injured, really does need a reality check. Yes, I know what squads mean and the only intelligence you insult with inane comments like that are your own. If you wish to discuss the matter further, bring it to PM. I will be happy to teach you more.

question: why is it that there is always something that goes wrong for you lot when it comes up to a world cup or euros? every single time, its amazing. And i'm still expecting the customary injury that may/may not rule your key player (rooney) out of the world cup but will have ssn on 24 hour rooney watch

Roger

Now, correct me if I am wrong here,

Yes you are wrong, very very wrong because i even quoted the post myself. Read it, go on, i assume you are capable of that? Where does it say at any point he is the best or better than Cole? He merely says he is a  very good LB.

I will let you into a secret, the SQUAD has 23 players, LOGIC dictates you take TWO players of most positions with the extra place being a 3rd keeper. Its called having COVER.

Instead of misusing the word LOGIC try googling the words TEAM & SQUAD and find out the very big difference eh?

You seem to think I am incapable of using the quote function. I hope this is evidence that I can. As for my answer to Ronaldo's quote, it doesnt take einstein to work out what I was getting at. Someone who believes a player, who is apparently past his best, is the best left back in the country ahead of someone like Ashley Cole, who is currently playing for the best team in England, probably one of the best four teams in the world and is courted by the best two teams in the world whilst obviously being the favoured left back for his country, even though he is injured, really does need a reality check. Yes, I know what squads mean and the only intelligence you insult with inane comments like that are your own. If you wish to discuss the matter further, bring it to PM. I will be happy to teach you more.

You've got serious, serious problems, mate. Nobody in this thread has said or implied that Bridge is the best English LB.

him and this lass were together at the time terry had an affair with her, according to the original reports. but bridge needs to get over it. he's just hurting himself and will regret turning down opportunities with england later on. especially with cole being out there's an opportunity for him to cement his place in the side.

Ronaldo

I have no serioius problems at all. Read between the lines. I was using Cole as an example of a player not past his best and still representing the country.

Wayne Bridge would still be in Capello's squad for the WC if it were not for his decision to call time on his international career.

This would indicate that Capello, like just about anyone else in charge of a national football team, only picks players who are NOT past their best. This is why your comment about Bridge being past his best is just plain incorrect

Maybe I didnt make myself clear enough for you. Hope this helps you now.

Ronaldo

I have no serioius problems at all. Read between the lines. I was using Cole as an example of a player not past his best and still representing the country.

Wayne Bridge would still be in Capello's squad for the WC if it were not for his decision to call time on his international career.

This would indicate that Capello, like just about anyone else in charge of a national football team, only picks players who are NOT past their best. This is why your comment about Bridge being past his best is just plain incorrect

Dense.

chelsea fans planning a dummy (as in babys) protest against wayne bridge. Fucking pathetic. It disgusts me the way people will  get behind a twat because he's their twat.

Especially since Bridge gave Chelsea a few years of good service.

Ronaldo

Dense.

But trying to sound really clever. :lol: