New shirts 2010/2011

Kaizero

Guest firetotheworks

Haha class, first new Umbro shirt i've seen in ages that's been s***.

My thoughts exactly.

Suprised as they are getting the tailored by Umbro treatment for their home, obviously just sacked off doing any design for the away kit. That sponsor n all man, absolutely gash.

Guest firetotheworks

Have they released their home kit? I'm curious to see what Umbro would do with stripes.

Guest firetotheworks

I'd really like have the Umbro treatment this season. They know how the people like it.

Nice Blackburn one that. Hopefully they'll have red numbers on it.

Sunderland one is okay. Decent design but ruined by the colour scheme which is pretty pointless for them and of course... that sponsor.

Guest Haris Vuckic

The Sunderland kit is horrible, looks cheap and the sponsor is ridiculous and something you would expect from a league one teams.

It's not even proper ''Tailored by Umbro'' if you look at the plastic print umbro logo on the collar and the fact that the sizes come in S/M/L rather than measure like say a 38''.

The Blackburn kit is ruined by that utterly shit sponsor - the fans should have the option to get it without or in the Newcastle shop they should offer it without or the option to get

http://solecollector.com/shoes/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/newcastle_brown_ale.jpg

for £5 or something

The Sunderland kit is horrible, looks cheap and the sponsor is ridiculous and something you would expect from a league one teams.

It's not even proper ''Tailored by Umbro'' if you look at the plastic print umbro logo on the collar and the fact that the sizes come in S/M/L rather than measure like say a 38''.

The Blackburn kit is ruined by that utterly s*** sponsor - the fans should have the option to get it without or in the Newcastle shop they should offer it without or the option to get

http://solecollector.com/shoes/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/newcastle_brown_ale.jpg

for £5 or something

Fuck advertising Brown Ale after the bastards jumped ship and left tyneside. Cunts