New shirts 2010/2011

Kaizero

Guest Haris Vuckic

You haven't signed with them yet.

We're just going into the final year with Puma.  I'm told that the deal with Adidas is agreed and in place.  For how long etc I have no idea.

Your ''ITK'' is well known to be horseshit though.

So whatever.

Guest Antigalican

Spurs seem to have cornered the market in sposors logo's that don't actually tell you what the sponsor is about. I assume this year they're sponsored by The Buzzcocks.

Spurs seem to have cornered the market in sposors logo's that don't actually tell you what the sponsor is about. I assume this year they're sponsored by The Buzzcocks.

eh? 

how many sponsors logo's actually do that?  most of them are just one word or however many words the brand name is

northern rock - nope, rock climbing school?

aig - nope, anally inclined gamblers?

samsung - nope, could be anything

emirates - nope, is it an ad for the country?

and so on

you either know what a sponsor is already or you don't and are inclined (or not) to find out...that's surely why they put it on there in the case of newer less established names?

http://www.dearmrlevy.com/storage/kits2011.png?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1279225032088

they photoshopped out the frame holding Kings knees together pretty well there

Likely relegation battle aside, I can't wait to get back to beating them next season.   O0

God, those Spurs kits are awful.

how have they managed to shaft that home one, the leaked versions looked gold but when you see it on king it's a joke :lol:

Really, I didn't even like them at first, but now...now it's just flat out gross. They really fucked it up.