Newcastle United 6 - 1 Barnsley - 06/03/10 - post match reaction from page 18

Nate

MOTM hands down Jonas. I was really pi***d off at LLambias' pre match notes. "And despite the abuse directed at him(Ashley) by that section of "supporters", Mike continues to underline his commitment.......bla bla bla

He's such a cheeky, fucking cunt.

Special mention to Fabrice Pancrate, had a lot of unfair stick, I thought he was excellent. Him and Ryan Taylor were about a foot away from a third consecutive carbon copy goal.

Oh and Leon Best still spent 20 minutes against a desolate 10 men looking like he wouldn't score in a month of Sundays.

I was genuinely gutted we failed to keep a clean sheet. How daft?

actually felt sorry for their sub keeper by the end, not sure if he managed a real save

The Beeb's official stats are fantastic reading. We only had 5 shots on target apparently :lol:

1 of the goals was a header.

actually felt sorry for their sub keeper by the end, not sure if he managed a real save

The Beeb's official stats are fantastic reading. We only had 5 shots on target apparently :lol:

:dowie:

I think it's more a case of penalties not counting as a shot, still confused me initially when I glanced at them.

Guest malandro

MOTM hands down Jonas. I was really pi***d off at LLambias' pre match notes. "And despite the abuse directed at him(Ashley) by that section of "supporters", Mike continues to underline his commitment.......bla bla bla

Was he referring to the Leazes Corner? Not a great way to try and win the critics over is it, implying they’re not proper supporters.

What's the Alan Carr comments about, lads?

Barnsley supporting midget who looked like the ginger beer comedian.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A64462278

They did seem to have a large number of tossers. Fair play to the ones that stayed to the death and indulged in a bit of daft banter but the majority were spoiling for a fight. I saw about half a dozen get kicked out.

I think it's more a case of penalties not counting as a shot, still confused me initially when I glanced at them.

Nor do headers, but were both probs right, with us having one shot on target that didn't go in.

What's the Alan Carr comments about, lads?

Barnsley supporting midget who looked like the ginger beer comedian.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A64462278

They did seem to have a large number of tossers. Fair play to the ones that stayed to the death and indulged in a bit of daft banter but the majority were spoiling for a fight. I saw about half a dozen get kicked out.

It didn't help when the 'bad eggs' were moved onto the balcony which over runs into the Leazes Corner concourse. It was funny taking the pi** out of the ones who had been moved down there though... :fishing:

Guest michaelfoster

Did the keeper manhandle the ref after he was shown a red card, it looked like he grabbed him from where i was. He could be in bother if he did & for refusing to leave the field after being sent off

Guest icemanblue

What a second half! Just got back and I'm still buzzing. Being there when Jonas scored a screamer in off the bar, AND got the mask out will stay with me for the rest of my life. Fucking awesome!