Player of the Season - José Enrique

Guest palnese
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

Im actually changing my vote to Colo now. As much as I love Jose, Colo has been better in the last quarter of the season, and has barely been out at all.

Guest firetotheworks

Jose has 30% of the votes on there.  :lol:

Smith - 9.1%

Coloccini - 6.1%

:no:

Guest firetotheworks

For me there's no doubt that Jose's our best player. I think Coloccini has to be player of the season though.

I concur. Next season Colo might do it. But that statement is true at the moment.

Smith double the votes Colo has. Christ our fans are retards.

I don't know what it says about me but I think Coloccini has been our best player, just slightly ahead of Enrique.

Smith double the votes Colo has. Christ our fans are retards.

I don't know what it says about me but I think Coloccini has been our best player, just slightly ahead of Enrique.

I voted for Colo on here and on .cock, It's definitely between him and Enrique as the poll on here shows. The votes for Smith is just mental, bar a couple of games at the start of the season I'd say he's been consistently one of our worst.

I voted for Colo on here and on .cock, It's definitely between him and Enrique as the poll on here shows. The votes for Smith is just mental, bar a couple of games at the start of the season I'd say he's been consistently one of our worst.

Smith didn't get a single vote on here which is a true reflection on how he's played over the season.

Guest Haris Vuckic

surely they are not that pathetic?

It's on on of their forums according to the ''Sunderland'' thread.

I can't even remember visiting the Sunderland website EVER let alone trying to sabotage a vote on it when they had just had a season IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP. I totally forgot they existed they were insignificant like they have been this season in  a different league.

Sad pathetic fucks

Just looking at this poll makes me wonder why Carroll is not rated by our fans.  Top scorer this season, second best assister, excellent defensively and still finished behind Jonas, Nolan and Lovenkrands.  Colo and Jose are rightfully ahead of him but I thought he'd be higher than he is.

Just looking at this poll makes me wonder why Carroll is not rated by our fans.  Top scorer this season, second best assister, excellent defensively and still finished behind Jonas, Nolan and Lovenkrands.  Colo and Jose are rightfully ahead of him but I thought he'd be higher than he is.

because he hasn't done it all season. at the start of the season till the turn of the year he wasn't particularly good.