Man Utd

Arsenal

Barcelona

Inter

Bayern

Bordeaux

CSKA Moscow

Lyon

REALLY Divvn't want the bold ones to win.

Don't want the italic ones to win, but wouldn't hate it as much. Inter due to Mourinho, Bayern as they've not won much in a while / it'd mix it up to have ze Germans doing well.

I'd prefer any of the others to cause an upset and win.

Unfortunately, Barca will win it.

Guest palnese

Anyone but Man U would do me.

Barca or Arsenal, ideally.

Yep. My old man is an Arsenal fan and they're a joy to watch when they get it right.

Man U/Barca get each other this round i think we can go all the way to the final.

Obviously i'd give that up for The Premier League

You'd rather win the Premiership than the CL?

Maniac.

Man U/Barca get each other this round i think we can go all the way to the final.

Maniac.

the PL gives you a legitimate claim to say you are the best team in the country. winning the champs league doean't give the same legitimacy about europe.

Whilst I do rate the PL over the Champions League as far as a feeling of achievement goes, I think if I was a top-4 team, I'd pick winning the Champions League above the PL if it was a one off.

i.e. If I supported Man Utd or Liverpool, I'd want PL. If I was Arsenal or Chelsea fan, I'd be pro Champions League.

Maniac.

Yes, at the drop of a hat. I'm jealous of Man Utd. I'm jealous of Chelsea.

I don't have to mention who i want to win it, but just can't see it happening, with that said i was well sure we weren't going to beat Chelsea  :undecided:

Can't look past the fact that Inter - Barca in the final would be brilliant, maybe not for Inter though as they probably would get smashed.

But imagine the build up, Zlatan vs. Eto'o, Maxwell vs. Inter, Maicon vs. Alves, Sneijder vs. Barca etc

Mourinho vs. Guardiola

Like the idea tbh

They had the match twice this year and they were both shit. Wasn't as entertaining as I thought it would be.

Liverpool would be the only " :fwap: BIG 4!! :fwap: " team that I could see a legitimate argument for winning the PL being better then winning the Champions League.

For Arsenal, who have won multiple league titles in the last decade, I just don't understand how you wouldn't want to get your hands on the Champions League trophy above all else.

It's a better test of your ability to beat the other truly top teams, which I think is a better achievement than being able to consistently get the better of the likes of Hull and Blackburn every week.

Liverpool would be the only " :fwap: BIG 4!! :fwap: " team that I could see a legitimate argument for winning the PL being better then winning the Champions League.

For Arsenal, who have won multiple league titles in the last decade, I just don't understand how you wouldn't want to get your hands on the Champions League trophy above all else.

It's a better test of your ability to beat the other truly top teams, which I think is a better achievement than being able to consistently get the better of the likes of Hull and Blackburn every week.

I think every Arsenal fan, at least every Arsenal fan i know, would rather win the league this year than the Champions League.

Also i think once this team wins something it could be a catalyst for great things.

The CL anytime. Great clubs are remembered for their European dominance. And if for some reason people think winning the PL is harder than winning the CL, ask Chelsea.

Easy to say when you have a team who is able to win it every year  :rolleyes:

And yet we'll probably end up winning more Spanish leagues this decade than CLs.

And when I started following this club we hadn't won the damn thing in 30 years of trying.