Fight/bust up at the training ground?

binnsy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest toonlass

This is when we need to have a strong disciplinarian in charge. Will Hughton strike the fear of God into Andy Carroll? Of course he won't. And it's a shame, because things inside the Newcastle camp had seemed to be going really well. If it turns out that Carroll has twatted Taylor one then he has to be punished by the club for his stupidity.

This is when we need to have a strong disciplinarian in charge. Will Hughton strike the fear of God into Andy Carroll? Of course he won't. And it's a shame, because things inside the Newcastle camp had seemed to be going really well. If it turns out that Carroll has twatted Taylor one then he has to be punished by the club for his stupidity.

and probably the law.

Guest neesy111

the only time having souness would of been a good idea!

For fucks sake!! I thought having Barton was bad enough, but if (and i do mean IF) these and various other accusations are true, then it looks like Carroll is trying to beat Bartons whole list of misdemeanours in the first couple of years of his career.

I'm sorry but IF this is true he has to go. He's no use to us in jail, which if he keeps going the way he seems to be going, that's where he'll end up.

Glassing, slapping lasses, breaking teammates jaw, what a fucking heed the ball.

Howay man we can't keep making excuses for this sort of behaviour.

Shearer would probably knock some sense into the twat aswell.

Guest neesy111

Shearer would probably knock some sense into the twat aswell.

actually, i wonder if ppl would of got rid of shearer after he twated keith gillespie in dublin that time?

Shearer would probably knock some sense into the t*** aswell.

actually, i wonder if ppl would of got rid of shearer after he twated keith gillespie in dublin that time?

Yeah, but thats shearer  :smitten:

Shearer would probably knock some sense into the t*** aswell.

He was not attacking him that was sorting the fucker out for being cock end iirc.

If this turns out to be true, then the club has to deal with Carroll and move him on. The kid has potential and done really well of late, but it's tempered by the fact that he seems to be a knacker and we've had too many of them in recent years. I for one hope that the club don't try to shove this under the carpet. A broken jaw is a serious injury - GBH I believe if it's the result of an unprovoked punch.

How do you see comments made to a person on Twitter? Only started using it tonight, I can see Caulkins answers but not the questions... Thanks in advance...

When Caulkin says @whoever, that will be a link, click on that and it will take you to that persons page.

Think there's a tool to view conversations too, not sure what that is.

There's me coming on to tell you about this rumour doing the rounds, 9 pages f***ing late.

Aye Carroll deserves a kick up the arse. Drop him and play Ranger.

If you're not fast, you're last.

Or in Carrol's case

If you're not fast, you're glassed.

How do you see comments made to a person on Twitter? Only started using it tonight, I can see Caulkins answers but not the questions... Thanks in advance...

There's a small clickable "in reply to" under the tweet.

There's a small clickable "in reply to" under the tweet.

Or that, yes.

Taylor was in the ice bath, Carroll came in and smacked him (don't know why). Taylor was still in hospital today, but has agreed to go along with club's "training ground injury" line.

Just what I've heard.

Surprise attack? Dirty Ric Flair-like tactics?

surely only if he had a folding metal chair to thwack him round the back of the head with while Staylor was bigging himself up to a crowd of physio's...

WWNUFC...a new Sky 1 series in the making

Disappointed if he didn't slam him through the Spanish announce table tbh.

Jerry Lawler: "Did you say jawbreaker? What is that not as good as a slobberknocker..?"

Jim Ross: "No, but it has slobberknocker potential."