Fight/bust up at the training ground?

binnsy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fucking hell, SSN still haven't picked up on this.

I would of thought they would of been the first fuckers to shout it out from the rooftops.

They might not want to until it's confirmed, though they'll probably talk about it when tomorrow's papers are previewed.

f***ing hell, SSN still haven't picked up on this.

I would of thought they would of been the first fuckers to shout it out from the rooftops.

Once the club has confrmed it David Craig will be outside St James to hear what the spastics of Newcastle have to say about it.

Guest jonlane86

Fine him and put him in the reserves for a few weeks.  Should scare him a bit and he might realise that he needs to buck his ideas up.  This misdemeanor might just have cost him the Number 9 shirt though, what a moron.

I say fine him, maybe drop him to the bech, but not keep him off the pitch altogether, the clubs need for points is too important at this stage.

The thing is though if Carroll isn't starting tomorrow (if fit) then it pretty much just admits thats something's wrong at the club, lets get over that line first then see what happens, Carroll and Taylor don't look like playing in the same team again this season in anyway because of Taylor's injury, so no problems in that regard.

Guest guinness_fiend

I say fine him, maybe drp him to the bech, but not keep him off the pitch altogether, the clubs need for points is too important at this stage.

The thing is though if Carroll isn't starting tomorrow (if fit) then it pretty much just admits thats something's wrong at the club, lets get over that line first then see what happens, Carroll and Taylor don't look like playing in the same team again this season in anyway because of Taylor's injury, so no problems in that regard.

Taylor apparently said something about Carroll's dead nan. 

Shearer on Gillespie

And then there was the Keith Gillespie affair in Dublin.  “Keith had had a few too many and started knocking glasses off the bar”, and thumped Alan on his back. Gillespie refused to apologize so Alan took him outside and decked him. Steve Howey took Keith to the hospital and although they had agreed that it was supposed to be that he’d “fallen down”, Howey decided to change that to “knocked down by a car.”

I say fine him, maybe drp him to the bech, but not keep him off the pitch altogether, the clubs need for points is too important at this stage.

Could be very very damaging to our new found team morale in the sense of the other players choosing "sides" if it was an argument that led to the bust up.

Guest guinness_fiend

Could be very very damaging to our new found team morale in the sense of the other players choosing "sides" if it was an argument that led to the bust up.

This.  For all we know, Carroll could have lamped him once with the hand of Hulk and Taylor could have a glass jaw.  It *could* be being blown out of all proportion.  Maybe not though, although I will wait until a press release before I believe what the News of the World and the other cheap bogrolls publish tomorrow.

Guest guinness_fiend

Taylor has always claimed that he bleeds black and white.

Carroll was just testing the theory.

blackeye.gif

Guest jonlane86

I'm sorry but Shola is coming back, Nile Ranger is warming the bench and Peter Lovenkrands is on great form.  We can't claim to need to play Carroll to get promoted, especially when we're only 18 points away from automatic promotion (if 3rd place keep winning).  Either way think best way to deal with it is internally, fine the player 2 weeks wages and stick him in the reserves for training and matches for 2 weeks.  Hit him where it hurts (his ego) and when we're getting results on the pitch without him he'll realise he can't afford to behave like a loony.

This.  For all we know, Carroll could have lamped him once with the hand of Hulk and Taylor could have a glass jaw.  It *could* be being blown out of all proportion.  Maybe not though, although I will wait until a press release before I believe what the News of the World and the other cheap bogrolls publish tomorrow.

A press release from NUFC, yeah?

Ultimately it all depends on Taylor's take on it. If he is happy to let things slide (Most likely if he was being a bit of a cunt himself and can see looking back that he deserved a slap) then it can be forgotten about. However, if it was unprovoked and Taylor wants to take it further then it's massively damaging.

Time will tell.

This is when we need to have a strong disciplinarian in charge. Will Hughton strike the fear of God into Andy Carroll? Of course he won't. And it's a shame, because things inside the Newcastle camp had seemed to be going really well. If it turns out that Carroll has twatted Taylor one then he has to be punished by the club for his stupidity.

the only time having souness would of been a good idea!

Shearer would probably knock some sense into the t*** aswell.

Oh yeah our players wouldn't dare fight with those two hardmen at the club.

Now explain Dyer and Bowyer

Ultimately it all depends on Taylor's take on it. If he is happy to let things slide (Most likely if he was being a bit of a cunt himself and can see looking back that he deserved a slap) then it can be forgotten about. However, if it was unprovoked and Taylor wants to take it further then it's massively damaging.

Time will tell.

This.

This is when we need to have a strong disciplinarian in charge. Will Hughton strike the fear of God into Andy Carroll? Of course he won't. And it's a shame, because things inside the Newcastle camp had seemed to be going really well. If it turns out that Carroll has twatted Taylor one then he has to be punished by the club for his stupidity.

the only time having souness would of been a good idea!

Shearer would probably knock some sense into the t*** aswell.

Oh yeah our players would dare fight with those two hardmen at the club.

Now explain Dyer and Bowyer

Bowyer was a prick, Dyer tried to fend him off and ended up getting a red card, it pretty much explains itself.

Guest guinness_fiend

This pleases me.  No quotes, no direct allegations, no conjecture, no nothing.  If the club can keep it in-house and ride the storm (doubtful, but we can hope), with any luck this will blow over.