Sunderland...

Heron

Guest DarkStormCrow

Never understood why Bruce is rated as a manager, his winning percentage is less than 40% of his games, and on 31% since he has been at Sunderland  played 55, W17, D18, L20

Arguable he isnt any better than Roeder who for all his faults still Won 45% of his games while with Newcastle  played 72 W33 D24 L15

You know once he leaves the mackems he's going to try and talk us up again. Cunt.

'It was difficult from the off as we all know my roots and my feelings for Newcastle, meaning it was hard for some to accept and ultimately I was judged on being a Magpie rather than a manager wanting to do his best for a fellow North East club'

You know once he leaves the mackems he's going to try and talk us up again. c***.

'It was difficult from the off as we all know my roots and my feelings for Newcastle, meaning it was hard for some to accept and ultimately I was judged on being a Magpie rather than a manager wanting to do his best for a fellow North East club'

Would love for him to come out and tell us how he thought they were shit all along and just went for the money and to take the piss all while wearing Lee Clark's SMB top.

You know once he leaves the mackems he's going to try and talk us up again. c***.

Would love for him to come out and tell us how he thought they were shit all along and just went for the money and to take the piss all while wearing Lee Clark's SMB top.

I wouldn't, constant fucking turncoat. Just pledges allegiance to whatever's convenient.

They are giving 1000s tickets to schools to get a crowd for the game. :lol:

I've heard them referring to "schools games" - wondered what they meant. So it's to fill up the empty stadium with free tickets.

Apparently loads of macum kids have opted for detention instead.

Guest johnson293

Love that thread about 'class' - they say their club has always been run with 'class' by Quinn and Murray before him??!!

That'll be Bob Murray, who once quoted that their new stadium would have "one more seat in it than Newcastle's".

Hmmm, that worked out well!!!

Remember that 'Lets all Laugh at Sunderland' special that was sold a few years ago - was full of those kind of 'class' pearls of Wisdom from Mr Murray!

But it wasn't even offisde. Shola was but he wasn't intefering, excellent call.  Correct penalty. 10 men cos they cheated, not an excuse.

I agree, however people were complaing about Arsenal's 2nd goal the other night when their offside striker took out Williamson.

well theres a difference between bedneter totaling willo from an offside pos while he tried to get back and shola lounging in an offside pos doing nowt

There's also a difference between Walcott, the goal scorer, being off side and our scorer, Nolan, not being off side.

Guest firetotheworks

Lee Ryder's just pandering to the fans. He' still a nothing journalist, who has little to no grasp of the English language.