Sunderland...

Heron

:lol:

Really though, win and we're on 28 points, well clear of safety only two points off 6th place with a game in hand. Lose and that's 8 points, and unrealistic.

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/6058/orly3k.jpg

apparently, meyler (who he?) clattermole and welbeck are out for their next league game.

meyler, came from my local side cork city bought by keane, just back from a cruciate ligament injury and its cruciates again it seems, got to feel for the lad

apparently, meyler (who he?) clattermole and welbeck are out for their next league game.

meyler, came from my local side cork city bought by keane, just back from a cruciate ligament injury and its cruciates again it seems, got to feel for the lad

yeah sad, i'll start feeliong sorry on the 17th.

Credit to the West Ham fans tonight, despite being 3 down at half time and 5 down after an hour they stayed on and kept singing for their team.

So then, theres still only one team's fans I've seen start leaving at half time and make a mass exodus after an hour.

Credit to the West Ham fans tonight, despite being 3 down at half time and 5 down after an hour they stayed on and kept singing for their team.

So then, theres still only one team's fans I've seen start leaving at half time and make a mass exodus after an hour.

They also booed their own team back out onto the pitch at the start of the second half which was canny funny. :lol: