Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Wearside

Be nice to see how they rate Sessegnon over at RTG after the battering they gave Ben Arfa about only being a player who's played in the French league.

I personally have no idea of how good Sessegnon is,I know he is highly rated but that's it because I can honestly say I never watch French football.

Be nice to see how they rate Sessegnon over at RTG after the battering they gave Ben Arfa about only being a player who's played in the French league.

Second best player in the world, behind Welbeck.

Interesting perspective from a smoggie mate that plays on my Sunday League team.

He thinks it is a big brother/little brother relationship. The little brother always trying to get one over on his big brother but rarely succeeding. When he does he bigs it up as much as possible and when he doesn't it is expected so no big deal.

FWIW, he also NEVER considers a Newcastle/Boro match a derby. Of course, he wishes that there was such a thing these days...

Guest neesy111

Interesting perspective from a smoggie mate that plays on my Sunday League team.

He thinks it is a big brother/little brother relationship. The little brother always trying to get one over on his big brother but rarely succeeding. When he does he bigs it up as much as possible and when he doesn't it is expected so no big deal.

FWIW, he also NEVER considers a Newcastle/Boro match a derby. Of course, he wishes that there was such a thing these days...

They'll have there proper derby back next season v Hartlepool.

I personally have no idea of how good Sessegnon is,I know he is highly rated but that's it because I can honestly say I never watch French football.

He's no Ben Arfa until he turns up at your airport, unexpected, to try and force a move.

Wait, what? :lol:

Guest johnson293

Thought it was 2 overseas loans and 2 domestic anyway which they already have.

I think there is also a limit of 4 'long term' loans at any one time too - which is basically for a season, which is what their current loans are, aren't they?

EDIT:

FA Rules 6.4.6:

The maximum number of short term loans will be 12 per season, and Long term loans will be 4 per season.

Long term loans are a full playing season.

Suppose these new players would be short term loans.

Fuckin s*** that this ain't on the box.  Showing the relegation battle brum derby instead.

Even shitter its on the same day as the Brum derby. My mates doing the fanzone for Blues. Wanted to watch that :lol:

Even shitter (for me, anyway) is this that this, and Liverpool-Everton are both on the day before an exam. Argh.

Guest Roger Kint

Thought it was 2 overseas loans and 2 domestic anyway which they already have.

I think there is also a limit of 4 'long term' loans at any one time too - which is basically for a season, which is what their current loans are, aren't they?

EDIT:

FA Rules 6.4.6:

The maximum number of short term loans will be 12 per season, and Long term loans will be 4 per season.

Long term loans are a full playing season.

Suppose these new players would be short term loans.

Arent 'long term' classed as over 3 months?

PremierLeague rules state:

7.5 the maximum number of Temporary Transfers to any one Club registrable in the same

Season shall be 4 and in no circumstances shall more than 1 be from the same Transferor

Club save there shall be excluded from these numbers any Temporary Transfer of the

kind described in Rule M.7.6.1 or M.7.6.2;

7.6 not more than 2 Temporary Transfers shall be registered by a Club at the same time

except that there shall be excluded from that number:

7.6.1 any Temporary Transfer which become permanent; and

7.6.2 the Temporary Transfer of a goalkeeper which in its absolute discretion the Board

may allow in circumstances it considers to be exceptional;

Because of the way the two are worded (no more than 4, no more than 2 at the same time) I think they only apply to domestic loans. :dontknow:

Guest BooBoo

:lol:

They were foaming that MOTD gave a get well soon comment to Chris Kirkland but didnt for their lad who was crocked at Viila. Its probably because nobody's ever heard of the fecker. MOTD know the minute they start mentioning Sunderland, most blokes round the country are switching over for the ten minute freeview.

PremierLeague rules state:

7.5 the maximum number of Temporary Transfers to any one Club registrable in the same

Season shall be 4 and in no circumstances shall more than 1 be from the same Transferor

Club save there shall be excluded from these numbers any Temporary Transfer of the

kind described in Rule M.7.6.1 or M.7.6.2;

7.6 not more than 2 Temporary Transfers shall be registered by a Club at the same time

except that there shall be excluded from that number:

7.6.1 any Temporary Transfer which become permanent; and

7.6.2 the Temporary Transfer of a goalkeeper which in its absolute discretion the Board

may allow in circumstances it considers to be exceptional;

Because of the way the two are worded (no more than 4, no more than 2 at the same time) I think they only apply to domestic loans. :dontknow:

I read that as 'you cannot have more than 7.5 temporary transfers'. Derp.

Guest Howaythetoon

I wouldn't be happy with a draw, not against these lot. We should always look to win the derby and should never be happy with a point.

I wouldn't be happy with a draw, not against these lot. We should always look to win the derby and should never be happy with a point.

Yep.

If Blackpool can win there we can. As the last derby showed their players are mentally weak and if we can get get a grip of their weakened midfield the game is there for the taking. We should NEVER be scared of playing this lot.

If we have a full strength team, we have a real chance if we weather their early onslaught.

hopefully they will come out all guns blazing, cos I believe we are so much stronger, we will simply exploit the space that leaves behind them

actually expect them to bottle it again

NO FEAR HERE.