Sunderland...

Heron

Guest toonlass

Damn my neighbour going back to work. Would have loved to have witnessed his reaction to this.

Is your neighbour a mackem like?

I don't know!  :pow:

Guest Stephen927

I swear that picture was of Redknapp's jowels a minute ago? :lol:

:lol: Had copied the link from Dave's post before to e-mail it to someone.

God, I keep saying this, but I can not believe how mongish RTG is.

Is there a forum for the more serious, adult Sunderland fan?

Just read this:

No, you played some canny football under Atkinson and had a good team.

Most of the rest of the last 20+ years that you have been talking about you have been in dull, midtable mediocrity, with a few relegation battles thrown in.

As to the link you posted, are you another one who thinks football was created in 1992?

So, Villa, since the inception of the PL, have finished in the top six in nine out of the eighteen seasons, ie 50 percent of them. That's finish in it, not be in it for a week in January. Sunderland have not even been in the PL full stop in ten of those seasons.

What does that make Sunderland by comparison? Do these people not stop and think?

I honestly never had a bad thought about Sunderland till this week, but some of the wailing and nonsense on that forum has really opened my eyes.

Damn my neighbour going back to work. Would have loved to have witnessed his reaction to this.

Just wondered because I haven't seen you mention it before.

Guest toonlass

Just wondered because I haven't seen you mention it before.

Must have kept it quiet!  Am certain I said something once....

Alreet lads, long time admirer of the site. First post and all that.

I noticed that article from RTG the other day about someone who knew Tiote in the Apple Store. I used to work there so I had a chat with the lads there, and it was Tiote's cousin. Absolutely fuck all was said about Tiote leaving for Spurs, but what was mentioned was that apparently Carroll had been offered £5m to sign for Spurs but turned it down. If so, top lad. Sounded utter bull to me, but Tiote's cousin came back in...with Tiote. So maybe there's an element of truth in it. But either way it's hilarious how the mackems are clutching at straws to hide the fact they're gutted about Bent, and so may it continue.