Sunderland...

Heron

Lmao those Sunderland supporters are a hoot. Inbred swine the lot of them I'm sure. I can picture them behind their computer screen... greasy, unwashed hair, filthy full beard with morsels of food in it and a Guinness on hand, 5 or 6 deformed kids running around a shack with a troglodyte half-sister/wife screaming at them in their indecipherable English that no one outside of their town can understand. It's sad really. I bet their football club is the only thing that gives them any joy whatsoever. And even then, Sunderland is at the bottom of the totem pole in English football. They're like the Chievo Verona of England.

If Sulley Muntari arrives, they should throw him a damn parade and offer him a hundred, unspoiled, female virgins. Of course they're gonna have to import them from somewhere else as I can't imagine Sunderland has a wide variety of good-looking virgins... or people in general lol

:mackems:

im surprised the Europeans have such a acurate measure of Mackems considering how few of them visit.

Lmao those Sunderland supporters are a hoot. Inbred swine the lot of them I'm sure. I can picture them behind their computer screen... greasy, unwashed hair, filthy full beard with morsels of food in it and a Guinness on hand, 5 or 6 deformed kids running around a shack with a troglodyte half-sister/wife screaming at them in their indecipherable English that no one outside of their town can understand. It's sad really. I bet their football club is the only thing that gives them any joy whatsoever. And even then, Sunderland is at the bottom of the totem pole in English football. They're like the Chievo Verona of England.

If Sulley Muntari arrives, they should throw him a damn parade and offer him a hundred, unspoiled, female virgins. Of course they're gonna have to import them from somewhere else as I can't imagine Sunderland has a wide variety of good-looking virgins... or people in general lol

Even those who've just encountered them know the craic..we should be rewarded for putting up with them for so long.

Guest icemanblue

What a cunt he sounds. He's fucking Danish but calls us a shit club just because he has plastically chosen to latch onto a successful side probably to make up for the fact he has a 2" cock, fucking easy game this, lets all just pretend we "love" Barcelona and slag off every club on the planet. Listen, Danish fuck wit, you probably come from some shite town nee can spell, your local team is probably watched by 5 men and a dog and you think you're a fucking Italian because you bought Mafia 2 for the Xbox and once ordered a pizza. Gan fuck yerself you stupid prick. Denmark and Finland for fucks sake, I'm expecting to see some prick from fucking Vanuatu turn up next since they seem to be trying to tick off the list of fucking pointless countries

:lol:

Is that about Nixon?

Awesome rant is awesome :lol:

Guest toonlass

Have you ever seen a Mackem in Milan?

Nope, but they are making sure their reputation is one of racist, intollerant scum before they set foot in Europe. Well done those inbreds!

That is a stunningly accurate description of Sunderland considering that a week ago they had probably never heard of the place.

Meanwhile, Sky Sports also understands that Sunderland's efforts to land Stephane Sessegnon are close to collapse.

It was believed that Steve Bruce was closing in on the Paris St Germain midfielder, but any move has now hit a stumbling block and appears unlikely.

:iamatwat:

Muntari has generally been very average throughout his career. Nothing to really get excited about.

I remember him scoring two ridiculously good goals in some game against Villa. It seemed he got a move to Inter just for that.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Meanwhile, Sky Sports also understands that Sunderland's efforts to land Stephane Sessegnon are close to collapse.

It was believed that Steve Bruce was closing in on the Paris St Germain midfielder, but any move has now hit a stumbling block and appears unlikely.

:iamatwat:

Newcastle = stumbling block

Guest Heneage

What a c*** he sounds. He's f***ing Danish but calls us a s*** club just because he has plastically chosen to latch onto a successful side probably to make up for the fact he has a 2" cock, f***ing easy game this, lets all just pretend we "love" Barcelona and slag off every club on the planet. Listen, Danish f*** wit, you probably come from some s**** town nee can spell, your local team is probably watched by 5 men and a dog and you think you're a f***ing Italian because you bought Mafia 2 for the Xbox and once ordered a pizza. Gan f*** yerself you stupid prick. Denmark and Finland for f***s sake, I'm expecting to see some prick from f***ing Vanuatu turn up next since they seem to be trying to tick off the list of f***ing pointless countries

:lol:

Is that about Nixon?

http://www.wolfgugler.com/img/HammerNail.jpg

I've just been listening to 3 Legends and a mackem was on saying that they were serious candidates for the CL.  :lol:

if they get in the champions league i will let messi drink my own piss.

Guest sicko2ndbest

They reckon Sessegnon is at Seaham Hall again tonight. They must have a revolving door there for him

Could be the one we are after that has broken down :)

Guest bmoregeordie

Muntari has generally been very average throughout his career. Nothing to really get excited about.

there's not much arguing with this, and yet, there always seems to be something more there. there are flashes of brilliance.

that being said, for every match i've seen him look great in, there are three where he has been invisible. i've never been able to tell if that's because of him or how he is used.

i hope they overpay for him, he wrecks their clubhouse, and he's shite on the pitch. but i suspect he might fit in very well.

but i suspect he might fit in very well.

He was born and raised in Ghana so he should be used to the living conditions of Sunderland.