Sunderland...

Heron

"What should we do tonight , pap?"

"Well son, we could watch that new Attack the Block film i've just downloaded?"

"Or, pap, we could make some anti Newcastle banners, take a trip down to SJP, and then take a quick snap infront of the stadium when nobody is around?"

"Sounds like a swell idea son, i'll get wallpaper and pigs blood."

As usual, the mackems measure of success is how they finish in relation to NUFC. To us, the higher league placing would have been a nice bonus, to them, it's the be all and end all.

I think we've over achieved while SAFC have under achieved. It seems s'land fans can't see that.

By the way, did i see brucey mouthing the words "the b*****ds", as he punched the air towards the end of yesterdays game? Who could he have meant?

They finished highest in the league, we had the better of the derby games. Honours even i think.

Not that it makes it much less pathetic, but isn't it EPL (English Premier League)?

I really don't think so. The top of the "L" comes up to almost the bottom of the loop of the "P/D", so if it was a "P" then the tail of the P has nowhere to go.

Since they'd do the "P" first, and then the "L", then this shouldn't be possible. Even for mackems.

Both photos look like they've been done in pitch darkness.

I can just imagine them there at 3am, waiting for ages to make sure nobody's about, then standing with their coats on and the sign all rolled up. Then when they're 100% sure that there's nobody for 2 miles around, whipping their coats off, unfurling the banner, getting the photo taken and then diving straight back in the car all within 10 seconds, and speeding off like they've just robbed a bank.

I wish I was that hard.

Sunderland like shearer more than newcastle I think, probably because he champions their regional sport apparently

Wow, only one spelling error in the last one.  Although there's only two words and two acronyms on it.

It's grammatically wrong like. "Shearer Nonse" makes no sense at all.

Guest WashyGeordie

Not a patch on these...

http://imageshack.us/m/156/8242/o89u0z.jpg

(Toon Army Poland)

:razz: