Sunderland...

Heron

Love how we've had a good start because we 'haven't played anyone good yet', and yet playing Sunderland was a part of that good start. :lol:

We've played the teams that finished last season 4th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 15th and QPR so far.  Fair enough Arsenal have turned circus but it's not like we've played the dross of the division (apart from Blackburn).  I'm sure things will change when we have our annual defeat to the bin dippers and go up against Man City, Man United etc but I think we've done pretty well so far.

I love the way they say we've got a poor team but we just work hard. They say it as if working hard is something to be ashamed of, as if it's cheating or something.

Yeah, Cabaye, Ben Arfa, Coloccini, Tiote, Santon and Krul are all rubbish players, not fit to play in the PL and certainly wouldn't walk straight into the inbreds starting XI!  Fucking mackem mutants.

Guest Wearside

I would have O'Shea at right back ahead of Simpson like, without a doubt.

Careful lad, posts like this won't go down well on here. Wes Brown would also comfortably walk into your team.

Careful lad, posts like this won't go down well on here. Wes Brown would also comfortably walk into your team.

As good as Brown has been for Sunderland, Taylor has been good for us. No way in hell he would walk in to our team just now. Brown is also older and more injury prone.

Yes, you really have RB bragging rights sorted.

Meanwhile.. Krul, Santon, Coloccini, Taylor, Marveaux, Cabaye, Tiote, Ben Arfa, Best and Ba would comfortably walk into your team. :lol:

Meanwhile.. Krul, Santon, Coloccini, Taylor, Marveaux, Cabaye, Tiote, Ben Arfa, Best and Ba would comfortably walk into your team. :lol:

no one walks around sunderland comfortably

no one walks around sunderland comfortably

:lol:

Guest Wearside

As good as Brown has been for Sunderland, Taylor has been good for us. No way in hell he would walk in to our team just now. Brown is also older and more injury prone.

Another myth peddled by Newcastle fans.

On the subject of injury prone players, Taylor has missed virtually the last 2 seasons because of injuries has he not?

On the subject of injury prone players, Taylor has missed virtually the last 2 seasons because of injuries has he not?

Ner

Whereas Wes Brown has never missed a game in his life