Sunderland...

Heron

they are shite, and still manage to win games, have shit strikers who score hat-tricks

It can never be that we have an alright player, or manager, or fans, or anything, can it? :lol: There's always a qualifier, there's always an excuse...

Oh yeah, itk - the old guy who sits next to me says "According to my sources,

that Sunderland striker, he was playing around with a lass in Sunderland and his missus said either you leave England or we split up. And that's why he left."

Am i missing something?

Can anyone explain to me how we look so shit on paper?

It's fucking cringeworthy, only thing i can think is they think "i've never seen this player play, therefore they are shite"....honestly the only player i would take from their team is Sessegnon.

Am i missing something?

Can anyone explain to me how we look so shit on paper?

It's fucking cringeworthy, only thing i can think is they think "i've never seen this player play, therefore they are shite"....honestly the only player i would take from their team is Sessegnon.

cos the paper is  wall paper covered in smb, and ftm.

Am i missing something?

Can anyone explain to me how we look so s*** on paper?

It's f***ing cringeworthy, only thing i can think is they think "i've never seen this player play, therefore they are s****"....honestly the only player i would take from their team is Sessegnon.

Action Man and Barbie wallpaper Circa 1980.

Am i missing something?

It's f***ing cringeworthy, only thing i can think is they think "i've never seen this player play, therefore they are s****"....honestly the only player i would take from their team is Sessegnon.

I'd probably have Brown and O'Shea like, wouldn't take any of their midfielders though and their strike force isn't as good as ours, Bendtner may come good but Ba and Best are proven scorers in this division for now and are looking really good. Their main advantage over us is that they have a lot more depth in most positions.

Am i missing something?

I'd probably have Brown and O'Shea like, wouldn't take any of their midfielders though and their strike force isn't as good as ours, Bendtner may come good but Ba and Best are proven scorers in this division for now and are looking really good. Their main advantage over us is that they have a lot more depth in most positions.

Doesn't matter how deep a pile of shite is, its still shite :)

Am i missing something?

Doesn't matter how deep a pile of s**** is, its still s**** :)

An interesting way of putting it :lol:

I would take a few of their other players for squad depth though.

Am i missing something?

Action Man and Barbie wallpaper Circa 1980.

Or as they call it in Scumberland...lurepaper.

:lol: