Sunderland...

Heron

Guest mimifrench

:lol: "And i burst out laughing again , seeing his decomposed face." Bit sinister.

No, i was joking with him simply. But it's him who laughed at me first lol

Guest mimifrench

You are amazing! :aww:

I'm guessing this chat was in English? On reflection, they can barely fathom that, never mind French!

Yes, it was... But i must admit i often struggled to understand what he said  :lol:

His accent... my God !

and the drool on his face - did that distract you? :D

I must admit he looked at me with a very strange way  :iamatwat:

http://mobile.rokerreport.com/2011/01/11/setting-the-record-straight-by-david-marjoram/

Interesting.  A sunderland fan going out of his way to pull all the stats and show conclusively how much shitter they are than us.  :lol:

Believe it or not I know that lad. He's @mackemmarj on Twitter, and fact of the day is that he's a former employee of Newcastle United - he used to work in the Monument Mall club shop! :lol:

On our current form:

"Most footballers lack intelligence and believe whatever they read in the paper. When they have the magedia constantly buliding them up and giving undue praise then it is very easy to install confidence and a good team spirit."

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=630828&page=4#ixzz1YuPssq00

:lol:

It has been the complete and utter opposite :D

fucks sake.  There paranoia about the media hating them and 'loving' us is becoming utterly pathetic now.  Their star striker left for money, their manager has a face like a melted welly and they live in a stinking cess-pit of a town.  Fucking deal with it.

that actually sounds an improvement

I don't think Bruce has done a bad job with the players he has. Though you could argue with the amount of time he has had he should have brought in a bettter squad.

I did a nice painting considering i had to use shit (which i bought)

Bad one i know..