Sunderland...

Heron

Is that Larsson falling over? :mackems:

Aye :lol:

Eventful day for him, scored, caused a penalty and then that. I don't even know what to call that, it just looks so pathetic :lol: :lol: I just watched the goal four times, it's so funny. The boooooo's just makes it that much better as well :D

The old fat lesbo is doing a grand job but it seems as though his head is about to roll.

We'll know soon enough if he is getting the sack, we know what they are like in chicken town.  They start erecting....a guillotine.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_j4t1stPs-w8/TJTb_yeYfFI/AAAAAAAAAaM/yPPduts6-hs/s1600/guillotine.jpg

This is what happens when geordies fail in chicken town.

Laughing at the guardian's thing on steve bruce

Steve Bruce doesn't know his (own) history

Sunderland fans were demanding the exit of Steve Bruce following the home defeat against Wigan but the Black Cats' manager was standing firm in the face of criticism: "I've never given up on anything in football. My intention is certainly not to walk away or quit, that's not in my nature."

Hmmm. Let's have a little history lesson:

Tuesday 18 May 1999 Bruce walks out on Sheffield United after only 11 months in charge, claiming his position had been made untenable by the financial demands of his board.

20 May 2001 Bruce walks out on Wigan to take over at Crystal Palace.

13 Dec 2001 Bruce is unveiled at Birmingham after walking out on Crystal Palace. "I have got that label [of being disloyal] but I knew two months ago that I would have it if I came here. I have apologised to the players and supporters of Crystal Palace but this was the right move for Steve Bruce."

19 Nov 2007 Walks out on Birmingham to join Wigan (again). "From the very start ... he was keen to come to Wigan," says chairman Dave Whelan.

4 June 2009 "It didn't take much to persuade me to come here, it's a perfect step," says Bruce after walking out on Wigan to take charge of Sunderland. JA

(http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2011/nov/28/five-things-we-learned-premier-league)

If I were one of the many loyal Sunderland fans who come from South Tyneside, Northumberland or north Durham, who would probably consider themselves to be Geordies who support Sunderland, I'd be very offended by their discriminatory and derogatory use of the word "Geordie" when they're protesting about their dreadful manager and team.