Sunderland...

Heron

Newcastle-Online.com go behind enemy lines to bring you the views of Sunderland fan Roger - who runs the crap, Toon obsessed SMB Forum - ahead of Sunday's Tyne-Wear Derby at St. James' Park on Sunday.

:lol:

Newcastle-Online.com go behind enemy lines to bring you the views of Sunderland fan Roger - who runs the crap, Toon obsessed SMB Forum - ahead of Sunday's Tyne-Wear Derby at St. James' Park on Sunday.

Sunday's Tyne-Wear derby is on Sunday...

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/entries/icons/original/000/000/015/orly.jpg?1229112642

:iamatwat:

Even if they win tomorrow in the grand scheme of things it will matter little.

Infact, no matter how many derbies they win, no matter how much money they spend, no matter how brilliant their owner and chairman are, no matter how good their scouting network is, no matter how good their youth and training facilities supposedly are, no matter how good the players they bring in - so long as Steve fucking Bruce is the man that has the final say they will be destined for mediocrity. The guy is a complete charlatan IMO, and for that reason I will always be at ease with the goings on at that club.

If they ever sack him and bring in a decent manager I might start to get genuinely worried.

Steve Bruce: I hate this game

STEVE BRUCE insists he "despises" every minute of bossing a Premier League clash.

Brucie certainly hated the 5-1 thumping Newcastle gave his Sunderland side last season.

But as the Mackems chief looks for revenge today, he admits watching his players walk out fills him with dread.

He said: "I have the best job in the world until Saturday afternoon and then I despise every minute of it - unless you win!

"No matter what derbies there are, and I played in a few, there is nothing quite like this.

"And the fact we have been above them for three seasons in a row is a big thing."

Recalling their trouncing on Tyneside, Bruce added: "It was the worst result I've had in 30 years in football."

They did redeem themselves with a 1-1 draw at the Stadium of Light in January.

Bruce declared: "You learn from the experience and come out fighting."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3763861/Steve-Bruce-I-hate-this-game.html