Sunderland...

Heron

Guest firetotheworks

I must say, I had a very good chuckle at this:

Quote:

Originally Posted by japs View Post

Gloating is fine but this is nothing to gloat about. We have one extra game, they play today and they beat us 5-1 less than a week ago. Not just beat, but destroyed us.

I'm very confident we will be above them come May as we are the better team but gloating like this is daft.

if they beat Arsenal today at the Emirates then I might start to change my opinion - but it won't happen.....

so gloat I will

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=538032&page=4#ixzz14c66I7Sy

I must say, I had a very good chuckle at this:

Quote:

Originally Posted by japs View Post

Gloating is fine but this is nothing to gloat about. We have one extra game, they play today and they beat us 5-1 less than a week ago. Not just beat, but destroyed us.

I'm very confident we will be above them come May as we are the better team but gloating like this is daft.

if they beat Arsenal today at the Emirates then I might start to change my opinion - but it won't happen.....

so gloat I will

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=538032&page=4#ixzz14c66I7Sy

:lol:

Guest GAMMELL

Personally, I'd lock this fucking thread. I hate seeing this bumped and a current topic on our board, fuck them, lets just enjoy our fantastic performances thus far and let these cunts talk about us, Wallow in self pity and spout bollocks as much as they want on their disgusting kip of a forum.

They get a good result, we get a better one and the place goes on suicide watch and you'd think they'd lost. Sums up the whole club, night as well change their name from safc to The Geordie Hating Association. Who gives a fuck if sunderland win or lose? How are the mags doing, I need to know if I can celebrate like we've won the league because villa won or go and smash shit up cos arsenal lost.

Personally, I'd lock this f***ing thread. I hate seeing this bumped and a current topic on our board, f*** them, lets just enjoy our fantastic performances thus far and let these c***s talk about us, Wallow in self pity and spout bollocks as much as they want on their disgusting kip of a forum.

I'd agree with that if I didn't live half way between Newcastle and sunderland, didn't work with about 75% makem bastards and hadn't been kicked all over at school because of being out-numbered by the inbred fuckwits.

....ONE THREAD...that's all it is... have another look at their pitiful forum if you think we're anywhere near as obsessed.