Sunderland...

Heron

How do these c***s keep on winning? Spawn, thats how.

They seem to play teams at the right time and get large slices of luck. They obviously are well drilled at the back, because it is seems they are always in games, and bar the thrashing we gave them they don't conceed to often. But they must be riding their luck surely that'll run out soon.

Will the FA be taking a further look at the melee that got Heskey sent off.

Was a lot of hands raised by players of both sides, which incidentally was what Heskey saw red for, or is there a general amnesty on hand raising and pushing after the initial offence ?

Guest toonlass

You've got to laugh! Midweek game, West Ham brought 776 (yep count them) 776 fans. We got 41,000+ Geordies in last night. Their highest gate ALL season is 42,892 and against Blackburn only got 36,242! Watch their SOOPA fans all turn out a week on Sunday.

You've got to laugh! Midweek game, West Ham brought 776 (yep count them) 776 fans. We got 41,000+ Geordies in last night. Their highest gate ALL season is 42,892 and against Blackburn only got 36,242! Watch their SOOPA fans all turn out a week on Sunday.

Why?

Are "Take That" playing ? 

Playing very well this season Sunderland, got to give them credit.

Last night there back four was (i think):

Bardsley    Ferdinand    Bramble    Richardson

If that four come up against Carroll and Shola, then they are in for a tough game IMO.

Guest toonlass

A few of them reckon the derby won't sell out.

Looking at their website there isn't an option to buy tickets for the derby game. Does that mean it's sold out?

Looking at their website there isn't an option to buy tickets for the derby game. Does that mean it's sold out?

they rekon so on smb.

after all we are the only club that matter to most of thier fans,.

they rekon so on smb.

Including Sunderland :lol:

they rekon so on smb.

I have a ticket for said derby and have had it for  about 4 months, alas 2 months ago work decided to cancel my rest day, therefore i will be at work, to say i am a bit miffed is an understatement. Seeing as i planned my day off first and stand to loose cash on a ticket i thought they might show some understanding to my situation, alas no.