Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Haris Vuckic

His thread is still sad as f***.

Tooj is so cool and above rivalry he didn't even crack a smile when we beat them 4-1, just took a sip of a pint and tried his best not to smile.

Guest Heneage

His thread is still sad as f***.

Tooj is so cool and above rivalry he didn't even crack a smile when we beat them 4-1, just took a sip of a pint and tried his best not to smile.

"Just a game at the end of the day."

Guest Roger Kint

On my new phone when you use Predictive text, Newcastle's in the phone's dictionary, Sunderland isn't.

Shove that up your bollocks.

The MS Office i use at work is the same, its an old PC but still

Guest Roger Kint

The bitterness from a fair few mackem mates on FB over Heskey is unreal. Get over it ffs, he picked Defoe over Bent :angry:

The bitterness from a fair few mackem mates on FB over Heskey is unreal. Get over it ffs, he picked Defoe over Bent :angry:

To be fair they have a point, Capello only left out Bent because he is racist.

To be fair they have a point, Capello only left out Bent because he is racist.

Or homophobic.

• 4 weeks later...

Tweet from Darren Bent:

RTG does make me laugh, Bent vs Phillips come on now man I been here one season KP all time legend. Let me do me

So he reads them......

Wonder if any of our players look around here?

Tweet from Darren Bent:

RTG does make me laugh, Bent vs Phillips come on now man I been here one season KP all time legend. Let me do me

So he reads them......

i fck hope not!

Tweet from Darren Bent:

So he reads them......

i fck hope not!

Elliottman, I find your avatar strangely fascinating - who is she?  :lol:

Peter Ramage used to come on here. Every time I say that siggy someone had with Ramage in ans 'shit' written across I had a little giggle thinking that he will see that almost every time he come on.

Tweet from Darren Bent:

So he reads them......

i fck hope not!

Elliottman, I find your avatar strangely fascinating - who is she?  :lol:

ha ha ive no idea fella, just taken from some avatar site. i keep hoping that she will one time undo the zip all the way down!

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Some Sunderland fan I know, well actually he's a friend ( :facepalm: ) said that Cana turned up for training yesterday and everything was fine, no transfer, then came back with his Mafia Agent Dad and was transferred moments later.  :kinnear:

Some Sunderland fan I know, well actually he's a friend ( :facepalm: ) said that Cana turned up for training yesterday and everything was fine, no transfer, then came back with his Mafia Agent Dad and was transferred moments later.  :kinnear:

Come on man, if you were from Albania would you be able to settle in a dump like Sunderland ?