Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Phil K

aye over in S.America they just go mental when a goal is scored, with the whole crowd running down to the bottom of the stands and leap onto the fences and go mad. The atmosphere in the Premier League is so over rated and certainly not the best in the world that so many are led to believe.

Personally, I believe it's OVER-reaction and not an "atmosphere" as such

It's what you're used to. Like their commentators. Would you like British commentators screaming "GGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL" ?

No, me neither ! ;)

aye over in S.America they just go mental when a goal is scored, with the whole crowd running down to the bottom of the stands and leap onto the fences and go mad. The atmosphere in the Premier League is so over rated and certainly not the best in the world that so many are led to believe.

Personally, I believe it's OVER-reaction and not an "atmosphere" as such

It's what you're used to. Like their commentators. Would you like British commentators screaming "GGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL" ?

No, me neither ! ;)

Commentators are OTT, crowd are not, its constant singing all the time from my experience, and its more the Ultras/ Barra Bravas that go absolutely apeshit when they score.

1 I can't believe they gave that it's own thread.

2 Originally Posted by Sid 

"The Mags won fuck all when he played for them and he played a part in getting them relegated. Cheers baldy, I'll still shop there.

AND they paid the privilege of paying £15,000,000 for him and made sure he was the highest paid player at the club. So he cost them a fortune.

So really thank you very much Poppins cos as far as I am concerned you are one of the greatest magpies ever, from a mackem point of view and if I was rich enough I would buy every bloody MORRISON's shop in the land"

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=494558&page=2#ixzz0nvg0qnl1

He says that as if Shearer is one of our worst ever signings and that he was an absolute flop and 15 mil was far too much. I would say that after 206 goals and all the other things that he contributed to our club (assists, leadership help while defending corners, holding the balll up).

I am staggered they would even come close to a conclusion that Shearer coming to our club was a bad thing.

"The Mags won f*** all when he played for them and he played a part in getting them relegated. Cheers baldy, I'll still shop there.

AND they paid the privilege of paying £15,000,000 for him and made sure he was the highest paid player at the club. So he cost them a fortune.

So really thank you very much Poppins cos as far as I am concerned you are one of the greatest magpies ever, from a mackem point of view and if I was rich enough I would buy every bloody MORRISON's shop in the land"

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=494558&page=2#ixzz0nvg0qnl1

He says that as if Shearer is one of our worst ever signings and that he was an absolute flop and 15 mil was far too much. I would say that after 206 goals and all the other things that he contributed to our club (assists, leadership help while defending corners, holding the balll up).

I am staggered they would even come close to a conclusion that Shearer coming to our club was a bad thing.

Most makems favourite player of all time is Gary Rowell....

...Gary who ? says the rest of the country.

They wouldn't know a real legend if it bit them on the arse.

They're just bitter that Shearer was 10 times the player Saint Niall was.

Don't flatter Quinn, he was just shit and that's all. He only ended up in Sunderland because he was finnished and no one else would have him

Guest Phil K

f***ing mint! Boycotting a supermarket because of football.  Some peoples lives are so insignificant.

Each to their own, I've boycotted Asda since the sexually provocative bum-slapping adverts of the 90's.

Ah...right. I recall now. Asda tune, followed by "I've saved a handful of pennies out of my £200 bill, but bought poor quality in doing so !" and slapping back pocket twice

Also spectacularly, the Nescafe "w*nker" advert (supposed to be handful of coffee beans, stupidly enough) of the 80s

"The Mags won f*** all when he played for them and he played a part in getting them relegated. Cheers baldy, I'll still shop there.

Most makems favourite player of all time is Gary Rowell....

...Gary who ? says the rest of the country.

They wouldn't know a real legend if it bit them on the arse.

they were claiming that Quinn and phillips were better than shearer and ferdinand. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D