Sunderland...

Heron

We're Newcastle United - Kevin Keegan, The Entertainers nearly winning the league, Alan Shearer, Bobby Robson, Champions League, lush stadium, always on the TV, always on the news, we broke the world transfer record and we're based in a wonderful city. The only contributions they've made to Premiership history are Kevin Phillips and finishing with the lowest points total (at the time). Even their manager supports us!

Sunderland fans compare everything they do to Newcastle and we're always at the forefront of their minds. RTG is proof of this ridiculous obsession. They're the annoying dog that keeps humping your leg. They're irritating and you can't shake them off. Anyone that claims the obsession is equal is insane, as they're just incomparable.

Difference between each set of fans 'interest'.

RTG is full of hundreds of threads based on Newcastle. Normally stemming from the OP's inferiority complex and their jealous, bitter hatred of the club.

Here we have 1 thread mainly taking the piss out of the above.

Very astute.

It does seem that the rabid hatred which manifests itself on their forum, ecouraging pitch invasions, applauding player assaults and many other vile ways in thousands of anti-Newcastle threads emanates from a raging inferiority complex, whereas the thread on here is just a big macum piss take, something most Geordies (and many further afield) see as being part of their birth right.

Give them a break man, it's drilled into them at birth that Newcastle is the centre of their universe and their life must be spent trying to get one over on tyneside, they'd probably argue there is more mince in SOL pies than SJP's if any c*** would listen to them, I pity them

Intersting post. Particularly when it's on page ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY NINE of a thread entitled "Sunderland".

Oh the irony.

To be fair this has essentially turned into a 'ha ha look at what the funny mackems said on ready to go' it's basically a pisstaking thread as opposed to the 95 million a day deadly serious 'mags are this' 'mags are doing that' 'mags got this attendance' 'mags have made a slight change to their match day programmes' etc.

Guest jonnyameobi

Had quite a heated debate with one of the mackems from work on friday. Turns out im a cock cos i'd only take Bardsley and Gyan out of their team for us  :fishing:

Difference between each set of fans 'interest'.

RTG is full of hundreds of threads based on Newcastle. Normally stemming from the OP's inferiority complex and their jealous, bitter hatred of the club.

Here we have 1 thread mainly taking the piss out of the above.

Sums it up quite nicely.

Well this went well.

One mackem defending what can't be defended and throngs of Newcastle fans defending wat can be defended.

Great.

its a bit like derby games- one mackem singing a shit song- throngs of Newcastle fans drown him out.

Bardsley aint that bad, always been quite impressed when ive seen him. Not a massive fan of Gordon tho

Gordon's head is too small for his shoulders.

ive never noticed- will have to check this out. Has he got a small head or huge shoulders?

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=565256

Warning: Not actually about us. But absolutely f***ing hilarious  :mackems:

That cannot be serious :lol:

(As I passed my iphone to him showing the youtube vids of the silky skills of Sess, then the tackling of Mutari)

Watching the look on his face was priceless as it was sinking in to him we had just signed 2 quality players.

:mackems:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=565256

Warning: Not actually about us. But absolutely f***ing hilarious  :mackems:

That cannot be serious :lol:

(As I passed my iphone to him showing the youtube vids of the silky skills of Sess, then the tackling of Mutari)

Watching the look on his face was priceless as it was sinking in to him we had just signed 2 quality players.

:mackems:

So Dennis Wise posts over there then?

Guest toonlass

Mackem Come Dine With Me is on Channel 4 now. Obsessed. ;)

With the twat who owns The Glass Spider and the lass whose front room is done up like a Sunderland bar?