Sunderland...

Heron

Bruce will be gone either before the end of the season or when the season ends,I'm fairly sure of that,the only question is when does Short pull the trigger.

That's no way to treat the man who has assembled your 'best team ever.'

Bruce will be gone either before the end of the season or when the season ends,I'm fairly sure of that,the only question is when does Short pull the trigger.

That's no way to treat the man who has assembled your 'best team ever.'

That had them playing like Brazil's 1970 team.

Moyes. :lol: :lol:

The classic "it's believed he's unhappy at Everton due to a lack of resources" line.

Yawn. Try again.

I can see how it happens. He never smiles although people forget to factor in that he's Scottish before they jump to that conclusion.

The classic "it's believed he's unhappy at Everton due to a lack of resources" line.

Yawn. Try again.

I can see how it happens. He never smiles although people forget to factor in that he's Scottish before they jump to that conclusion.

He actually looks scarier when he is smiling. Like he knows something you don't.

In a way I hope they win a few to mask how badly Bruce is doing. Because if they get someone thats actually good like Jol or O' Neill (Sunderland fan), theres no way they could do as badly. Bruce needs to stay.

Yawn. Try again.

He actually looks scarier when he is smiling. Like he knows something you don't.

Like that he's moving to Sunderland?

:omg:

Yawn. Try again.

Like that he's moving to Sunderland?

:omg:

LACK OF RESOURCES!?!

Guest Wearside

Yawn. Try again.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1372792/David-Moyes-facing-Everton-exit-financial-hardship-bites.html

I'm not saying he would come here but is the type we should be interested in,done an unbelievable job on very limited resources.

Guest Wearside

Mourinho will probably be available in the summer after his failure at Madrid.

Awful manager,rather have Lawrie Mac :)

So are Sunderland now officially the benchmark for Newcastle United Football Club?

Mr Pardew's comments would certainly indicate that this is the case.

Of course SAFC are in the short term as that is achievable target but getting the points to stay up is still the main target. 

We probably already have enough points to stay up.  Sunderland are below us and in freefall.  These are both pretty weak targets.  We need to motivate the team by setting a difficult target such as 7th place.

The way this season has gone I will wait till we are mathematically safe. 7th f*** off...WERE YOU ONE OF THE MONGS WATCHING LIVERPOOL V MUFC THINKING THAT RESULT WILL EFFECT OUR EUROPEAN CHANCES?

We were 3pts behind Liverpool before that game.  If Liverpool were in with a shout of Europe AT THAT TIME then so were we.

So are Sunderland now officially the benchmark for Newcastle United Football Club?

Of course SAFC are in the short term as that is achievable target but getting the points to stay up is still the main target. 

We probably already have enough points to stay up.  Sunderland are below us and in freefall.  These are both pretty weak targets.  We need to motivate the team by setting a difficult target such as 7th place.

The way this season has gone I will wait till we are mathematically safe. 7th f*** off...WERE YOU ONE OF THE MONGS WATCHING LIVERPOOL V MUFC THINKING THAT RESULT WILL EFFECT OUR EUROPEAN CHANCES?

We were 3pts behind Liverpool before that game.  If Liverpool were in with a shout of Europe AT THAT TIME then so were we.

Absolutely.

I knew we never in with a shout it seemed obvious to me at the time & unfourtnely it looks like I was was correct, which is a shame as its one of them you  want to be wrong about.