Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Haris Vuckic

''90% of their chances last night came about following a 30-40 yard lob into the box from Joey Barton.''

Isn't just that a cross?

Besides we played some really nice stuff yesterday.

huge lols if they lose to Wigan in their next game

Zoggy's nailed on to score at least one. He can only be arsed in games where he's got a point to prove and the expected abuse he'll get from the mackems should wind him up nicely

:thup:

If we win this weekend and they lose, we should finish above them. Not that I care about finishing above them, but we know how much they want to finish above Newcastle and anything to annoy them really.

I was surprised to learn today that Ashington has a 50/50 split of Newcastle/Sunderland fans, if not more leaning towards Sunderland.

Ashington? All the way up there? I'd find that surprising as well.

What was the source?

its true,  although Ashington has the most,  quite alot of them are spread around South East Northumberland,  mainly due to miners moving there for work years and years ago. 

Early 20th century strike breaking blackleg scum i believe. Led to the first case of football hooliganism in 1905 at SJP apparently.

Can you supply any more info on this? very interesting if true.

Got the info years ago from a mate. He heard it trough his contacts from being a Freeman. He's on holiday in Spain at the moment and missed the match but i'll ask when he gets back. I did look the miners strike up on the internet at the time and that bit was true as was the use of Durham men to work in the pits during the strike. The bit i couldn't verify was when the strike was over the Mackems kept the jobs and the locals were left unemployed. Would explain the intense hatred for the bastards though.

huge lols if they lose to Wigan in their next game

Zoggy's nailed on to score at least one. He can only be arsed in games where he's got a point to prove and the expected abuse he'll get from the mackems should wind him up nicely

:thup:

Will they give him much abuse tho as from what ive read over at RTG they would all love for him to sign for them.

Guest Heneage

They won't go down, they'll go close but they have too many points. If we'd won in January I'd have said maybe.

RTG's new mantra is us getting second season syndrome

From the people that previously brought you:

"Newcastle going under"

"Newcastle plummeting through the leagues"

"Newcastle certainties for relegation"

"Easy six points for us this season"

Shock news........

Uk special forces have launched a raid in libya and have captured colenel Gadaffi, they are now going to put him somewhere he cannot hurt anyone.

Up front for Sunderland!

RTG's new mantra is us getting second season syndrome

FFS - I know it's convenient for them, but it was only one season in the Championship (playing mainly with Prem Players).

It's not like it was a surprise that we popped right back up. We're not a suprise promotion like Blackpool or QPR etc.

Why can't some of them just acknowledge good performances or teams, admittedly I've watched a Sunderland game and thought they played well, I also thought Darren bent was a machine last season which was hard to take.

If we win the other team was shit, they've said it about every other game this season. Its not coincidence we are one of the highest scoring teams in the league and above them (marginally/currently I know)

Sunderland are a City of excuse makers.

There was always a excuse why shearer scored more goals.

Theres always an excuse why our crowds are bigger.

Theres always a excuse when we beat them

Theres always an excuse for not going to games.

Theres always an excuse why thier town is poorer

theres always an excuse when we finish above them.

theres always an excuse

theres always an excuse when we get a point against Man Utd.