Sunderland...

Heron

There's a thread on RTG where they're going mental about Villa, purely based on the fact that there's a thread on Villasquawk, where they're talking about relegation possibilities, and some of them were saying last week that Sunderland were looking in a very tricky situation.

This, to the posters on that RTG thread, is cause for much ridicule and laughter - despite being EXACTLY what pretty much every one of them was starting a new thread to say themselves last week.

I've met plenty of Sunderland fans in my time and, to be quite honest, always found them to be a knowledgeable and likeable enough lot, but I can not believe what a massive, massive mong magnet that RTG place is.

What I find strange is alot think its cool to wear say a napoli or Brazil top or something yet not a toon top to go shopping or on the p*ss or something.  I find this very odd indeed. 

Although I hate those c***s who buy random shirts and think they are flash.

"what shirt is that"

"FC Torpedo of North Korea"

"You Support them"

"No I just like it"

f*** off

You must have had a fit when you played in the Reds v Blues matches then...no wonder you were injured.  :razz:

What I find strange is alot think its cool to wear say a napoli or Brazil top or something yet not a toon top to go shopping or on the p*ss or something.  I find this very odd indeed.  

Although I hate those c***s who buy random shirts and think they are flash.

"what shirt is that"

"FC Torpedo of North Korea"

"You Support them"

"No I just like it"

f*** off

You must have had a fit when you played in the Reds v Blues matches then...no wonder you were injured.  :razz:

Personally I absolutely despise the wearing of football shirts on non-matchdays, but that's probably because of where I live and the kind of shirts that I tend to see.

Guest WashyGeordie

Some are going on about the membership cost not being factored into the price freeze now, as if the club is going to knock it up to £200 in a few years time and milk the fans :lol:

Especially since you can opt out after each season, which will coincide with when the membership cost goes up (if it does)

Hard to think after selling our 'star' player and having utter dross up front for half a season that with 4 games to go you would be asking if its possible to go above NUFC.

Relegation, Promotion, Consolidation v Shorts huge(ish) investment over the same period.

Bruce the great leveller?

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=587945#ixzz1Krb7jbFw

What is this I dont even...

Hard to think after selling our 'star' player and having utter dross up front for half a season that with 4 games to go you would be asking if its possible to go above NUFC.

Relegation, Promotion, Consolidation v Shorts huge(ish) investment over the same period.

:lol:

I think he is trying to say that even after they sold bent they still have a achance to finish above us, obviousely not bringing in to it the fact that we sold Carroll.

I think he is trying to say that even after they sold bent they still have a achance to finish above us, obviousely not bringing in to it the fact that we sold Carroll.

i think you'll find rob s pisses in a red and white pot.

Guest Wearside

You do realise that post is from a Newcastle fan don't you?

You do realise that post is from a Newcastle fan don't you?

You do realize that my point was it makes no sense don't you?

What a bunch of spackers they are. One minutes its, they are tops dogs of the north east and will pound us at SJP, they get fucked up the arse 5-1 and still try to come out of it smelling like roses, then its all about chasing a european spot and maybe champions league and how their squad is the best in 80 years blah blah, then Bent leaves and he is a cunt but they'll do better without him cos he cant hold the ball up anyway, then they hit the skids and win 1 in 13 or something and Bruce is a fat geordie cunt and should be sacked, then they win one game at home against a dead cert to go down and its all about ending the season above us and how we will struggle next season, not acknowledging the issues of their own team and squad, manager and chairman.

Spackers.

Guest toonlass

You know that if they finish above us it will all be "we finished above you and we didn't have a striker and were ravished with injury" and if they finish below us it will be "we only finished below you because we didn't have a striker and were ravished with injury".

You know that if they finish above us it will all be "we finished above you and we didn't have a striker and were ravished with injury" and if they finish below us it will be "we only finished below you because we didn't have a striker and were ravished with injury".

theres always an excuse.

theres always an excuse.

Thread title should be Sunderland - Theres always an Excuse

Quote:

Originally Posted by concourseboy 

nobody should bring that 9-1 score up ever, it was over 100 years ago ffs 

and? 5-1 was almost last season. where does it end? its all part of football history

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest Wearside

Aye its 100 years ago, and we won the league that season :lol:

It is still a top flight record away scoreline though and until someone beats it then we should be rightly proud of it,it's called history.

Aye its 100 years ago, and we won the league that season :lol:

It is still a top flight record away scoreline though and until someone beats it then we should be rightly proud of it,it's called history.

Winning the league probably cushioned the blow mind.