Sunderland...

Heron

It is funny how some of their most famous Derby wins worked in our favour. :lol:

The 1-9 we won the title, the 2-0 Play-Offs would have probably meant no Keegan a couple of years later, 1999 lead to Sir Bobby coming in, the Richardson free-kick started where we are now...the only one which didn't have anything positive come from it that I remember was the 2000-1 season, although we did finish 4th a year later.

It is funny how some of their most famous Derby wins worked in our favour. :lol:

The 1-9 we won the title, the 2-0 Play-Offs would have probably meant no Keegan a couple of years later, 1999 lead to Sir Bobby coming in, the Richardson free-kick started where we are now...the only one which didn't have anything positive come from it that I remember was the 2000-1 season, although we did finish 4th a year later.

Fuck, if they beat us next season then we will win the FA cup.

Just like the 5-1 this year was meant to be the kick up the arse which really got their season, and their European push, going which would result in them seeking sweet revenge at the Stadium of Plight. Oh, wait.... :mackems:

Guest elbee909

Gates 13,Gabbiadini 85

May 16 1990

Still to date the most important Tyne-Wear derby of all time.

21 years ago today,never forget.

:lol:

Guest johnson293

Gates 13,Gabbiadini 85

May 16 1990

http://www.movieposterdb.com/posters/07_12/2007/893411/l_893411_0da8744c.jpg

http://991.com/newGallery/Take-That-Never-Forget---2-231704.jpg

http://www.dernwerks.com/HWC/comics/2009-01-26-Never-Forget-600px.jpg

http://image.spreadshirt.net/image-server/image/composition/11413166/view/1/producttypecolor/2/type/png/width/378/height/378/black-never-forget-9-11-women-s-t-shirts_design.png

Ok, I'll try not to :pow:

Gates 13,Gabbiadini 85

May 16 1990

yes one of the best results for NUFC,  it was a nightmare at the time but if we'd won that game and got promoted then the was a strong possibilty that mckeag would've held onto power and Sir John Hall and the Magpie group wouldn't have taken control, brought us Keegan and made us the club we are today.

Guest johnson293

'Wearside' used to be thought of as a decent enough poster on here, for a mackem.

However, some of his recent ramblings wouldn't be out of place on 'RTG'.

I wasn't even fuckin born FFS

Wearside is clutching at straws.

Start of the season it was top dogs of the north east, we're going to do nufc in at home, we'd still finish above nufc despite getting hammered 5-1, champions league was on the cards, euro leage was on the cards, meh we'll still finish above the mags, we have terrible injuries, we beat nufc in the play offs 21 years ago.

:lol: quality, and completely true

Wearside's decline has been embarrassing for him, someone should do him a favour and put him out of his misery.

are you suggesting Wearside Jacks it in?

Got a sickening feeling that they'll snatch a win against the 'ammers now they've lost Avram - King of Motivation, and crawl ahead of us in a disgusting manner.

This will be met by wild celebrations and RTG will fondly remember the party summer of 2011 for years to come.

Got a sickening feeling that they'll snatch a win against the 'ammers now they've lost Avram - King of Motivation, and crawl ahead of us in a disgusting manner.

This will be met by wild celebrations and RTG will fondly remember the party summer of 2011 for years to come.

It's in our own hands, a win against WBA and it doesn't matter what they do against West Ham. It doesn't matter in anyway though, our aim was to finish in the the top 17, we have achieved that and all in all we have had a pretty good and entertaining season. We have a chance to finish in the top 10 going into the last day of the season and that should be our only aim.

Guest toonlass

I think that the hammers will batter them to be honest. A 4-0 or 5-0 win to them. Would be superb too if they did.

I think it will be a draw, several Wham players playing for the club and the fans, several others a last chance to shine before being sold, all of them playing with no pressure.

Sunderland may even play a weakened team, let some more of the kids play, just depends on how desperate Bruce is to finish above us.

It is in our hands, would be disappointing to get beat off WBA tbh, if we draw I think it will be enough.

Guest micky_123

'Entertaining season' doesn't even come close to describing how mental this year has been.

I think it will be a draw, several Wham players playing for the club and the fans, several others a last chance to shine before being sold, all of them playing with no pressure.

Sunderland may even play a weakened team, let some more of the kids play, just depends on how desperate Bruce is to finish above us.

It is in our hands, would be disappointing to get beat off WBA tbh, if we draw I think it will be enough.

A draw won't be enough if SAFC win. As long as the mackems don't win we'll finish above them and that would be an added bonus to a good season. Owt could happen on Sunday though, so i'm remaining cautious about who'll finish highest. The main aim of the season, survival, has already beeen achieved so let's be thankful for that.

Guest johnson293

Hopefully we will be focused on winning and a potential top half finish (depending on other results), so that should be our motivation, not finishing above the unwashed, which will simply be a cheeky bonus!