Sunderland...

Heron

What's the difference between 'Sunderland' and 'City of Sunderland' and why is there a Wikipedia article for both? ???

Isnt that obvious in the articles? :lol: The City of Sunderland is a metropolitan borough, Sunderland is a city within that area.

Probably, I didn't bother reading, thought it'd just be easier to ask on here. :lol:

So would the equivalent be 'Tyneside' and 'Newcastle upon Tyne'. Also why's the metropolitan borough called 'City of..' while the city's something separate, stupid mackems. Surely it would be easier to just say it's all Sunderland.

[/rambling]

"I reckon we can make a bigger fire by burning our season tickets in disgust at Bruce!"

<24 hours later>

"BREAKING NEWS: SUNDERLAND FIRE BIGGER THAN BYKER SCRAPYARD BLAZE - DOZENS SUFFER SERIOUS INJURY!"

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/7830/8594display.jpg

They'd have to take more than just this year's seasons tickets.

I thought that too, but I really couldn't be bothered to think about the details of the joke. :lol:

Tbf, I really don't see much wrong with that. As you can see how mug they've struggled up front with injuries this season. So they need strikers to bolster their squad.

Tbf, I really don't see much wrong with that. As you can see how the mugs have struggled up front with I juries this season. So they need strikers to bolster their squad.

fyp

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

The same guy whose thread was being taken the piss out of on here a few days ago, isn't it? 'Too many black style players' or something. :lol: