Sunderland...

Heron

I like how we're completely skint when it suits their agenda, but we're also mindlessly pissing money away when that suits their agenda. :lol:

I've seen both applied to Ba tbh.

'Poor mag cunts getting a freebie in'

'£75k a week for Ba lol'

:facepalm:

I like how we're completely skint when it suits their agenda, but we're also mindlessly pissing money away when that suits their agenda. :lol:

excusotastical.

I actually had to Google that thinking it was some big word I didn't know before I clocked on. :lol:

There's been about 10 threads over there already for the Derby tbh

It really is the main event in their lives

I'd love to see Shola or anyone for that manner score a last minute winner against them and reveal this image on his t-shirt

http://cdn2.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/096/044/original/trollface.jpg?1296494117

excusotastical.

I actually had to Google that thinking it was some big word I didn't know before I clocked on. :lol:

:lol:

Ive figured out what smb is about-

they just make anything up that would make them fantastic and us shit- then frantically post about it as if it were real. when the reality dawns on them, they simply repeat the whole process...........

Ive figured out what smb is about-

they just make anything up that would make them fantastic and us s***- then frantically post about it as if it were real. when the reality dawns on them, they simply repeat the whole process...........

You've only just figured that out? :lol:

If i had 10m i would give it to Ashley if he promised to sign Zoggy asap just to piss them off! I hope we sign him because he's a quality player, and the icing on the cake would be them missing out on him.

(they'll make up a story themselves saying that we offered him 200k/w and stupid as they are they will believe it.

Couldn't help but notice a thread called "how would we of getting to the match?", which is about the most incomprehensible thread title I've ever seen in all my long years at a computer keyboard.  To be fair, though, virtually every reply was pretty scathing :)

i cant think of a missing word that makes it work ???

Couldn't help but notice a thread called "how would we of getting to the match?", which is about the most incomprehensible thread title I've ever seen in all my long years at a computer keyboard.  To be fair, though, virtually every reply was pretty scathing :)

i cant think of a missing word that makes it work ???

'avoid' instead of 'of' ?

DKristoffersson Daniel Kristofferson

Sebastian Larsson and his family has already looked for places around Sunderland to live in according to his father Svante.

So he's been in Newcastle?

I'd imagine so :laugh:

Guest Wearside

DKristoffersson Daniel Kristofferson

Sebastian Larsson and his family has already looked for places around Sunderland to live in according to his father Svante.

So he's been in Newcastle?

He is renting a house in Neville's Cross,Durham owned by Dave Parnaby(Boro academy gaffer).