Sunderland...

Heron

They will never qualify to Europe with their current squad. Fair play for having high ambitions, but it won't happen. Not via the league anyway.

So he should say he hopes they can consolidate their midtable position?

7th is good for Europe a lot of the time so I don't see why Newcastle, Sunderland, Villa or any other team between 7th and 14th shouldn't aim for it.

No, and I didn't say that. Just saying it won't happen.

CRAIG Gardner turned his back on European football to join Sunderland last night, but believes he has only put it off for a year.

:iamatwat:

Playing Cardiff next season doesn't count.

Guest Antec
A mag at work yesterday actually came up to me and congatulated me on our recent signings and said we'd done some very business while making vast improvements to our already decent squad.

I rubbed my eyes in amazement

Mag at work makes a guest appearance and has turned  >:D

Guest Roger Kint

CRAIG Gardner turned his back on European football to join Sunderland last night, but believes he has only put it off for a year.

:iamatwat:

Playing Cardiff next season doesn't count.

Fail

Guest ykmkmdd

Jealous? About fucking what? Larsson, Gardner and Wickham?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whey aye. They've bought half a relegated midfield and a Championship striker. Guardiola will be shitting himself.

Guest johnson293

What the fuck?  :lol:

If thats their spending spree, then what a fucking anticlimax. What a load of shite. Jealous? Not in the slightest, you dirty fucking mackem bamps.

:spit: Love that word...ain't heard it for ages!!

But it is the perfect word for them.  :snod:

Guest johnson293

All they seem to be bothered about is out-spending us..... regardless (seemingly) of quality of player.

:rolleyes:

We just know it will end in tears on Wearside and us laughing, always does, always been the way, just as night follows day, it always comes around. I have know Idea why but it just IS.

Fucking hell, it's like when Middlesborough brought in Ravanelli and Juninho and all those wankers were on the news saying that we were all jealous and the balance of power in the North East had shifted to them.  Or when the filthy mackems brought in Muntari etc. in January and they would power them into a Champions League place.

Guest Heneage

Except Ravenelli and Juninho were actually very good players.  :lol:

that got them relegated

More like stopped them getting relegated sooner.

that got them relegated

More like stopped them getting relegated sooner.

Aye, there's fuck all they could do playing alongside Phil Stamp, Curtis Fleming and Steve Vickers  :lol:

that got them relegated

Eh? I'm pretty sure Ravanelli got like 15 league goals and Juninho was a fantastic player for Boro.

Both are in another stratosphere to the likes of Craig Gardner and Seb Larsson, is what I am saying. The kind of signings that are genuine statements of intent, rather than said shite Sunderland are signing.