Sunderland...

Heron

Piss off Dave. Chomp, chomp, chomp.

mmmm, yummy mackem bait.

He clearly talks shite, but 'you'll find I'm rarely wrong mate' and 'this is just one example of my extensive knowledge' - did you really write that sincerely? :lol:

Piss off Dave. Chomp, chomp, chomp.

mmmm, yummy mackem bait.

He clearly talks shite, but 'you'll find I'm rarely wrong mate' and 'this is just one example of my extensive knowledge' - did you really write that sincerely? :lol:

He's a tit. Why should I give him the time of day with sincerity and humility? May aswell act the big cunt and talk down to him, rather than try and construct logical debate.

Have you ever seen me used fellatio related incest jibes like the one earlier against anybody with an ounce of sense?  :nope:

Tbf the whole fishing craic just gives him a get out of jail free card. I think it's clear to see when he's actually fishing and when he's just talking utter shite, which is the majority of the time imo.

Guest Wearside

Tbf the whole fishing craic just gives him a get out of jail free card. I think it's clear to see when he's actually fishing and when he's just talking utter s****, which is the majority of the time imo.

Well you are wrong.

I honestly don't come on here to be a WUM,just some posters on here are absolutely deluded and are so arrogant it's untrue.

I posted once on the Cabaye thread that practically nobody knows who he is and how good he is(which is true) and was shot down in flames so I didn't post anymore.

The N'Zogbia thread is another and I honestly believe if N'Zogbia signs for Sunderland then the poster TRon will have a seizure,he seems totally obsesssed with N'Zogbia and I worry about him.

Tbf the whole fishing craic just gives him a get out of jail free card. I think it's clear to see when he's actually fishing and when he's just talking utter s****, which is the majority of the time imo.

Well you are wrong.

I honestly don't come on here to be a WUM,just some posters on here are absolutely deluded and are so arrogant it's untrue.

I posted once on the Cabaye thread that practically nobody knows who he is and how good he is(which is true) and was shot down in flames so I didn't post anymore.

The N'Zogbia thread is another and I honestly believe if N'Zogbia signs for Sunderland then the poster TRon will have a seizure,he seems totally obsesssed with N'Zogbia and I worry about him.

How the hell do you know that exactly? I hate myself for biting but just because you have no idea who Cabaye is doesn't automatically mean everyone else is as clueless.

Guest Wearside

I'm guessing this Sewelly character is a schoolkid,maybe 15/16 year old because surely no adult could act the way he does.

Cringeworthy.

Guest Wearside

Well you are wrong.

How the hell do you know that exactly? I hate myself for biting but just because you have no idea who Cabaye is doesn't automatically mean everyone else is as clueless.

And how do you know he is good?

Look at Wickham who we've just signed,I don't come out claiming he is this and that.I just wait and see.

The Cabaye thread is cringeworthy and I hope to god he produces for you lot because I will be bumping a lot of deluded posts if he doesn't, and a lot of posters on here are merely guessing onto how good he is without even seeeing him play.

Guest Wearside

I'm guessing this Sewelly character is a schoolkid,maybe 15/16 year old because surely no adult could act the way he does.

Cringeworthy.

:lol:

Close, add 2 years. Aren't you a student?

Nope.

I finished being a student 2 weeks ago and I'm now in gainful employment. :celb:

Cringeworthy.

:lol:

Close, add 2 years. Aren't you a student?

Nope.

I finished being a student 2 weeks ago and I'm now in gainful employment. :celb:

A mackem in employment?

http://luse.ipt.net.nz/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/clay-davis-sheeeiiiiittt.gif

Guest Wearside

You said Nolan was undoubtedly a better player despite also never seeing him play. Doesn't that make you just as stupid?

Nolan????

Most people who have watched football for a number of years knew how good Nolan was long before he signed for Newcastle.

So, Wearside you wouldn't swap Ji, Gardner, and Larsson for Ba, Cabaye, and Larsson?

You wouldn't, right?

Nolan is better than Cabaye - The stats show this very,very,very clearly

Carroll is better than Ba - I don't need to go any further on this subject,it's very clear.

Barton is 1000000% times better than Marveaux - Again I don't need to go further on this subject.

As it stands,Newcastle are far,far,far weaker than last season.

How can you make these judgements without actually seeing both players regularly?

You have just accused us of judging players without seeing them play, yet you have done exactly the same thing. How can you not see this contradiction?

You said Nolan was undoubtedly a better player despite also never seeing him play. Doesn't that make you just as stupid?

Nolan????

Most people who have watched football for a number of years knew how good Nolan was long before he signed for Newcastle.

I think you need to have a read of the Nolan thread to see what the fans thought of him overall

I understand a goalscoring midfielder would be a goldmine for your goal shy midfield BUT there are other aspects of football where Nolan comes up short

Well you are wrong.

And how do you know he is good?

Look at Wickham who we've just signed,I don't come out claiming he is this and that.I just wait and see.

The Cabaye thread is cringeworthy and I hope to god he produces for you lot because I will be bumping a lot of deluded posts if he doesn't, and a lot of posters on here are merely guessing onto how good he is without even seeeing him play.

I have re-read my post many times and I fail to see where I said he was good. Personally, I don't know. But that doesn't mean that anyone else doesn't know, unless you know differently of course (which undoubtedly you do)

I know what you mean, Wullie. I don't know why I'm bothering. Mind, more fool him for wasting his time on an NUFC board if he genuinely is just looking for bites, atleast me waisting my time arguing his 'points' is on my own team's forum.

It is quite telling that we have endless fans of other clubs on this board who despite their own personal bias are all sensible, reasonable and intelligent posters. Yet we get 1 Sunderland fan on, and he magically fulfills the RTG stereotype of being a complete spanner.  :rolleyes:

Guest Wearside

So, Wearside you wouldn't swap Ji, Gardner, and Larsson for Ba, Cabaye, and Larsson?

You wouldn't, right?

Nolan is better than Cabaye - The stats show this very,very,very clearly

Carroll is better than Ba - I don't need to go any further on this subject,it's very clear.

Barton is 1000000% times better than Marveaux - Again I don't need to go further on this subject.

As it stands,Newcastle are far,far,far weaker than last season.

How can you make these judgements without actually seeing both players regularly?

You have just accused us of judging players without seeing them play, yet you have done exactly the same thing. How can you not see this contradiction?

Are you trying to tell me that I'm wrong in my assessment?

Is Cabaye better than Nolan?Please show evidence that shows me that this is the case.

Is Marveaux better than Barton?see above.

Replacing tried and tested Premier League performers with foreigners is a recipe for disaster.

I'm sure Sewelly knows best though.