Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Wearside

You didn't quite get the 'Phil Neville role' bit did you?

Yes,just pointing out how good a 'squad' player at Man Utd can be at other average Premier League clubs like Sunderland.

By the way, as well as having that quote from Drearyside about what he thought of Wickham pre-signing, here's one of their other transfer scoop:

A steady if unspectacular player,don't really see him improving you lot that much.

Hopefully he starts in place of Barton next week.  :shifty:

Guest Wearside

By the way, as well as having that quote from Drearyside about what he thought of Wickham pre-signing, here's one of their other transfer scoop:

A steady if unspectacular player,don't really see him improving you lot that much.

Please show me one post where I have said Larsson is a good player.

Cheers.

Cheers.

And what about Wickham? :lol:

It contradicts your post about being delighted over your transfer window so far.

You don't think Wickham is a good signing right now, you don't think Larsson is a good player... struggling to see what you are genuinely happy about. Oh yeah, Gardner, how could I forget...:fwap: :drool:

Guest Wearside

Cheers.

Personally I think it's too soon for Wickham but we are not paying £8m just for him to sit on the bench,just have to see how he goes.

Cheers.

Personally I think it's too soon for Wickham but we are not paying £8m just for him to sit on the bench,just have to see how he goes.

And how worried are you that he's seemingly been brought in to be the main man? Very, very worried? :lol:

Guest Wearside

It contradicts your post about being delighted over your transfer window so far.

You don't think Wickham is a good signing right now, you don't think Larsson is a good player... struggling to see what you are genuinely happy about. Oh yeah, Gardner, how could I forget...:fwap: :drool:

It doesn't matter who Sunderland buy,yourself and Optimistic Nut will NEVER say when we've signed a good player,you are just too bitter too accept it.

Over the moon with Gardner,a very decent signing.

It doesn't matter who Sunderland buy,yourself and Optimistic Nut will NEVER say when we've signed a good player,you are just too bitter too accept it.

He's a boyhood Sunderland fan too you know? Was a regular visitor to Roker back in the day.

Guest Wearside

Cheers.

And how worried are you that he's seemingly been brought in to be the main man? Very, very worried? :lol:

I'm not worried at all,I'm looking forward to seeing if he lives up to his hype more than anything else.

I'd much rather we bought him than a journeyman like Crouch or Pavlychenko though,at least their is the potential of re-sale value with Wickham.

He's a boyhood Sunderland fan too you know? Was a regular visitor to Roker back in the day.

:lol:

Cheers.

I'm not worried at all,I'm looking forward to seeing if he lives up to his hype more than anything else.

I'd much rather we bought him than a journeyman like Crouch or Pavlychenko though,at least their is the potential of re-sale value with Wickham.

Strange, that totally contradicts what you were saying a couple weeks ago. Funny that, isn't it? :lol:

Guest Wearside

Over the moon, a very decent signing.

You do sound very confident..

He scored more goals last season than our entire midfield playing in a relegated team,why wouldn't I be confident?

24 year old and £4.5m is a very good bit of business for a goalscoring midfielder approaching his prime years.

Anyone over the moon with Gardner is either a supporter of a lower league club or lacking the mental capabilites to make decent, informed decisions. For a club with ambitions as high as Sunderland's supposedly are it is not really great business.

Guest Heneage

Over the moon, a very decent signing.

You do sound very confident..

He scored more goals last season than our entire midfield playing in a relegated team,why wouldn't I be confident?

24 year old and £4.5m is a very good bit of business for a goalscoring midfielder approaching his prime years.

Got diddly squit in terms of assists though.

Anyone over the moon with Gardner is either a supporter of a lower league club or lacking the mental capabilites to make decent, informed decisions. For a club with ambitions as high as Sunderland's supposedly are it is not really great business.

Thank you Baba. Seems it's just me, yourself and Otter who have actually seen this fraud play football beyond Wikipedia and Match of the Day.

Guest Wearside

Thank you Baba. Seems it's just me, yourself and Otter who have actually seen this fraud play football beyond Wikipedia and Match of the Day.

Sunderland could sign Messi and you personally would still find something to criticise him about,you strike me as a bit clueless when discussing football.

Surprised Wickham's gone to Sunderland, like. Would've thought he'd have a host of Premier League suitors.

Good signing for them, though. Larsson and Gardner too. Assuming there's no more outgoings there, they should be a safe bet for mid-table mediocrity at the very least.

Whickham, Gyan, Malbranque, Larsson, Gardner, Sessegnon. Not sure about their defense but that's a decent batch of players there. They won't break any records next season, though.

Sunderland could sign Messi and you personally would still find something to criticise him about,you strike me as a bit clueless when discussing football.

:lol:

You'll find I'm rarely wrong mate.

Be funny if Suarez turned out to be like that Alonso fella at Boro,scored a s*** load in the Dutch but totally out of his depth in England.I can see Liverpool struggling badly if he is Torres replacement.

He's 5 times the footballer Alves is.

Big risk for Liverpool IMO,the Dutch league is awful and any half decent striker would score a boatload in that league,for £22+m I would want a tried and tested top striker and Suarez has a lot to prove.

This is just one example of my extensive knowledge and you showing ignorance. There are many more, merely on this very board - I dare to think how little you actually know considering your time spent on this forum is minimal in comparison to the shit you're able to spowt elsewhere.

You are not only illiterate to the point where sentences prove difficult, but are consistently contradicting yourself and talking utter cack about the game you supposedly follow. A prime example of mackem mongitude if ever I saw one.