Sunderland...

Heron

Wenger probably :lol:

Hopefully a sane board member overrules him again and drops the price by a few million.

What, is Dave going to demand he drops the price to £7m?

Good one, but I can see one glaring problem with this.

In all seriousness I don't think £11m is actually that overpriced for Bendtner.  Probably at the uppermost of his value.

That's about right for me.

If we lower to £8m I want a really good sell on.

In all seriousness I don't think £11m is actually that overpriced for Bendtner.  Probably at the uppermost of his value.

Surely the fact you're selling him on is enough of a sell on?! :razz:

If we sign Bendtner I'll cry

with joy?  bit much like

if you're inferring that it'd be a catastrophic signing given our current striking options you should probably stop posting

Nein.

Might have exaggerated a bit with the crying, but I just hope we can get someone better than Benny. Dunno who that might be though...  :dontknow:

If we do get him I hope he does well ofc. Like someone said, playing regularly he might become good  :thup:

Be honest, Gash. He's not very good, right?

If your team was facing a team with Bendtner as the forward of note, you wouldn't lose sleep, would you?

Guest Rob 1988

For some Epic Mackem Misery go to youtube and type in the search bar  Newcastle United - Greatest Matches Part 2  6:48 minutes of pure gold  O0

For some Epic Mackem Misery go to youtube and type in the search bar  Newcastle United - Greatest Matches Part 2  6:48 minutes of pure gold  O0

Just did exactly that. Their defenders had a big hand in all 4 of our goals.

I was at a talk in before the 2-0 derby a few years ago with John Beresford and Kevin Ball (who was in charge of the mackems during the 4-1) as the guests. They fielded a few questions at the end and someone asked Kevin Ball 'how did it feel to conceed four goals after you'd celebrated the first by running over to Glenn Roeder and pumping your fist and shouting right in his face?'

Ball's response was that he had never done this and he never would as he had too much respect for his fellow professionals to do such a thing. I couldn't remember whether he had or not, can anyone on here?

greatest match i've ever been too, not just because it was against them lot but the turn around was epic. i think we'll have to win something for me to enjoy a match more tbh

I don't remember that. However, I do remember the Mackem pitch invader shaking Roeder's hand when being led off by the bizzies. Glenn was in full blown  :troll: mode, extended his hand and the stupid fucker shook it :lol:

That was great. :lol:

Guest johnson293

I was at a talk in before the 2-0 derby a few years ago with John Beresford and Kevin Ball (who was in charge of the mackems during the 4-1) as the guests. They fielded a few questions at the end and someone asked Kevin Ball 'how did it feel to conceed four goals after you'd celebrated the first by running over to Glenn Roeder and pumping your fist and shouting right in his face?'

Ball's response was that he had never done this and he never would as he had too much respect for his fellow professionals to do such a thing. I couldn't remember whether he had or not, can anyone on here?

Can't remember that from the 4-1 derby game, but sure I've read/heard of an incident at an academy match between the clubs, when Glenn and Kevin Ball were academy coaches at the respective clubs, and its claimed that Ball said some rather 'unsavoury' things to Glenn about his past illnesses.

That would be ok as long as there was a clause if he flopped Arsenal would give 50% of the money back.

Can't remember that from the 4-1 derby game, but sure I've read/heard of an incident at an academy match between the clubs, when Glenn and Kevin Ball were academy coaches at the respective clubs, and its claimed that Ball said some rather 'unsavoury' things to Glenn about his past illnesses.

So the story goes aye. Proper little gobshite is Ball