Sunderland...

Heron

Just seen him on SSN talking about derby.

"We could quite easily have turned Newcastle over" - why didn't you then?

"Nobody's going to tell me Newcastle were a better than us on the day" - Oh but they are you fat headed fool!

"The other night if we'd taken one of our chances we'd have still been in the cup" - Aye and if me Aunty had balls she'd be me Uncle!

Tbf he couldn't really have said anything other than that. He's reeling a bit and had he come out and admitted that we were the better side or we deserved to win or something like that their lot would have gone mad. Not sure he believes his own bullshit but he has to say it. :lol:

He is starting to sound under a bit of pressure though. :(

"Nobody's going to tell me Newcastle were a better than us on the day" - Oh but they are you fat headed fool!

"The other night if we'd taken one of our chances we'd have still been in the cup" - Aye and if me Aunty had balls she'd be me Uncle!

Tbf he couldn't really have said anything other than that. He's reeling a bit and had he come out and admitted that we were the better side or we deserved to win or something like that their lot would have gone mad. Not sure he believes his own bullshit but he has to say it. :lol:

we need him there at least until the window is shut, hopefully he can mess the jan window up for the aswell.

we need him there at least until the window is shut, hopefully he can mess the jan window up for the aswell.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_jXNyvNsF2To/TIp2JqYWMiI/AAAAAAAADsY/M_tha5jdXOQ/s1600/Margaret+Rutherford+Miss+Marple.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_jXNyvNsF2To/TIp2JqYWMiI/AAAAAAAADsY/M_tha5jdXOQ/s1600/Margaret+Rutherford+Miss+Marple.jpg

haha wow!

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=621760&page=2

How come we get about a millisecond of representation with the Gyan dance they showed last season ? Lazy on their behalf + if ya blink youll miss it , must be the worst of all prem club

Subtle propoganda I'm affraid. The BBC in our part of the country exists for little reason other than to appease the m(ag)edia.

Are Bolton, Blackburn & Wigan on much?

What about the promoted teams?

I haven't watched them closely so this is a genuine question.

None of those clubs have genuine world class players like we do (Gordon/Gyan). They dont add as much to the league as us.

The bold quotes have to be a piss take, surely?  :harry:

Guest Haris Vuckic

It's amazing how losing the derby can be the catalyst for their entire season to go wrong.

Yet they went on a cracking run after the 5-1...

Can you see history repeating itself?

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=621760&page=2

How come we get about a millisecond of representation with the Gyan dance they showed last season ? Lazy on their behalf + if ya blink youll miss it , must be the worst of all prem club

Subtle propoganda I'm affraid. The BBC in our part of the country exists for little reason other than to appease the m(ag)edia.

Are Bolton, Blackburn & Wigan on much?

What about the promoted teams?

I haven't watched them closely so this is a genuine question.

None of those clubs have genuine world class players like we do (Gordon/Gyan). They dont add as much to the league as us.

The bold quotes have to be a piss take, surely?  :harry:

Gordon world fucking class jesus christ that goes way beyond their usual levels of insanity

i get this all the time from thick mag at work but if you think what kind of players you could get 10-15 years ago for the same money we spend now you'd get much better value for money, corect?

mag at work makes a surprise guest appearance and this one is stoopid

Mag At Work Returns: and this time, he's really, really thick and stuff.