Sunderland...

Heron

I could not focus on the posters post as his login name is consettsafc  & his sig says "Growing older, loosing hair and teeth"

He cant be a balding old cunt with hardly any teeth who lives in Consett & supports SAFC, I mean no one can be that unlucky.

Agent Bruce doing  fine job  :clap:

Well he certainly goes through the motions and tries to give the right soundbites but I'm not sure he knows what he's doing down there.

He gambled on LC success by playing an almost full strength side against West Ham's reserves (featuring Scott Parker) but apparently his team didn't share his desire to progress in the competition.

It'll all end in tears.

Oh dear:

Sunderland's Titus Bramble arrested after a woman claimed she was raped in Newcastle hotel

BBC Sport

anyone remember the hysterical anger over there we he was accused of it whilst a newcastle player ? wonder what the reaction will be this time.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Oh dear:

Sunderland's Titus Bramble arrested after a woman claimed she was raped in Newcastle hotel

BBC Sport

anyone remember the hysterical anger over there we he was accused of it whilst a newcastle player ? wonder what the reaction will be this time.

Thought something similar had been claimed against him when he was at the Toon, but all I can think of was the 'Roasting' gang.

Does any member of the Sunderland management or playing staff actually live there, or even set foot in the place except when they play there ?

Bloody cheek to ask foreign visitors to go there for world cup games when they can't stand the place themselves !

New players they recruit must get a hell of a shock when they see the place for the first time after being shown around Darras Hall, Jesmond and the Quayside first.

Sunderland's world cup promotional brochure with it's splendid pictures of Bamburgh Castle, Durham Cathedral, the Tyne Millenium bridge and err......... the Tees barrage really sums up how hard it must be to sell the dump.

In that thread Dan1990 says 'Yeah I prefer us having Saturday 3pm games but on a Sunday i'd like to be able to watch someone other than them'.  Bit of a strange comment as in my regular pub there is always a suplus of Mackem fans whenever we're on the telly - even when we played ManUre on New Years Day the fuckers turned up just before kick off and left just after full time.

Anyone who is constantly browsing the Sunderland forum to laugh at their obsession with NUFC is in denial about their own obsession with SAFC.

you dont understand , you didnt grow up here,

I'm not claiming to understand, man. The obsession has to be mutual for things to be interesting. Derbies like Fulham-Chelsea where only one side cares are rubbish.