Sunderland...

Heron

Makes sense.  Bruce's current delusion is that they get enough chances to win every game 10-0, so it's a worthy investment to get someone 7 foot tall who can just stick a head or gangly leg on to all these chances.

12 goals in 73 games for Spurs :lol:

Read more:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=623143

"Check his career statistics, he gets in double figures every season in all competitions. If he does that for us then he's been a good signing."

What competitions do Sunderland ever get past the first round in? :lol:

In the league, where Sunderland will play all bar 2 of there games, hes managed double figures twice since 01/02

Guest Wearside

Good to see all the usual suspects getting their knickers in a twist over Sunderland splashing the cash again.

As I said last night, we need someone to lead the line, Gyan can't do it. Crouch wouldn't have been my first choice but fits the bill of that type of player we are desperate for. I don't think he will be the only one coming in either, could easily see Crouch and Helmes in and maybe Gyan out.

Love the transfer window me. :)

Good to see all the usual suspects getting their knickers in a twist over Sunderland splashing the cash again.

Since when did that expression mean 'pissing yourself laughing'?  ???

and you love that Gyan is possibly going the other way?

Are you Steve Bruce?

As I said last night, we need someone to lead the line, Gyan can't do it. Crouch wouldn't have been my first choice but fits the bill of that type of player we are desperate for. I don't think he will be the only one coming in either, could easily see Crouch and Helmes in and maybe Gyan out.

Over 10 mil quid for a 30 year old player who will no doubt get a 4 year deal on stupid wages.

Sensible aye.

Nice face saving attempt but you must be joking if you think anyone's going to fall for that. £10m for a 30 yr old? :lol:

Guest Wearside

Since when did that expression mean 'pissing yourself laughing'?  ???

Well you must be 'pissing yourself laughing' at your own club as Crouch is better than anything you have by a distance, he would walk into your team.