Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Randy Savage

9 defeats in last 10 home games

'kin hell that's appalling!

I bet dominated them all though...

And the media wonder why our fans aren't all behind Bruce.

That top ten finish papered over some rather large cracks and left some huge questions unanswered.

So why do you keep going on about it?

You lot know who the real ''top dogs'' are & 1 point doesn't take that away!

Erm, we finished top ten and you didn't. It's not our fault if you pissed a 3-0 lead down the drain.

However, things (like a huge winless run for the second season in a row) seemed to get swept under the carpet as a result.

Randy, what's Bruce come out with about today's performance? Does he still send those cringeworthy emails to fans after games?

I think so, but I just delete it along with all the rest of the spam that fills my hotmail account.

I think I can watch his sky post game interview via the sky sports app so I'll do that in a bit. I'll listen to see what he says on MOTD too. No doubt he'll blame anybody but himself, as usual.

It's just Andre Villas-Boas' interview, none from Brucey. :thup:

On the Sky Sports App that is.

Guest Haris Vuckic

9 defeats in last 10 home games

'kin hell that's appalling!

I bet dominated them all though...

And the media wonder why our fans aren't all behind Bruce.

That top ten finish papered over some rather large cracks and left some huge questions unanswered.

So why do you keep going on about it?

You lot know who the real ''top dogs'' are & 1 point doesn't take that away!

Erm, we finished top ten and you didn't. It's not our fault if you p*ssed a 3-0 lead down the drain.

However, things (like a huge winless run for the second season in a row) seemed to get swept under the carpet as a result.

lol

So if it's 9 defeats in the last 10 home games what and when were the last 2 victories?

They beat Wigan when we were at Blackpool. They were 0-1 down, I went to those portakabins for a slash and when I came back they were 2-1 up.

Guest Geordiesned

So if it's 9 defeats in the last 10 home games what and when were the last 2 victories?

They beat Wigan when we were at Blackpool. They were 0-1 down, I went to those portakabins for a slash and when I came back they were 2-1 up.

And before that? Must have been in 2010?

Just watching Football First... I notice theres advertising board facing the crowd which say "OBrien OBrien". Class. dont have sky plus to pause and get a photo, but was visible as Chelsea brought Malouda on. :lol:

Been there for years has it not?

Just watching Football First... I notice theres advertising board facing the crowd which say "OBrien OBrien". Class. dont have sky plus to pause and get a photo, but was visible as Chelsea brought Malouda on. :lol:

Been there for years has it not?

Oh no idea, don't normally pay too much attention to their advertising. Either way, it still made me chuckle.

Whatever the club, nobody needs shithead mercenaries like Gyan. We've had similar issues in the past but this is one of the most money grabbing grubby moves in recent years.

Whatever the club, nobody needs shithead mercenaries like Gyan. We've had similar issues in the past but this is one of the most money grabbing grubby moves in recent years.

Are the paying him more than his Sunderland contract? Can you even do that? They must be or he'd not have moved, just seems like a weird situation, unheard of really.

Says more about Sunderland than Gyan tbh.

Can't blame the lad clutching at the first opportunity to run away from a shithole like Sunderland.

Well turkey was on the cards, really its alrite for two weeks once in a lifetime, but live there, on purpose? Ugh, must have been desperate.

Are the paying him more than his Sunderland contract? Can you even do that? They must be or he'd not have moved, just seems like a weird situation, unheard of really.

Especially with the timing of the windows,  Imagine if we'd lost a big player at this time

Guest barnabox

Which Sunderland players reside in Newcastle?

At this point it's probably worth pointing out that Gateshead and Northumberland are not part of Newcastle.

Gateshead is part of Greater Newcastle, just like places like Whitley Bay and even Sunderland, debatably.

Quite possibly the biggest load of horseshite I've ever read, and there have been some contenders I can tell you.

The Sunderland bit is, aye, but swap Greater Newcastle for Tyneside and he's correct about Gateshead and Whitley Bay.

I've never ever heard the term Greater Newcastle. I've heard Greater London and Greater Manchester but that's it.

Not disputing Whitley Bay and Gateshead are Tyneside for a second however.

Exactly, but it's just a name that pretty much means the same. Greater London, Greater Manchester, Merseyside, Tyneside, etc all incorporate the areas around and just outside of the more specific city boundary's. To most people, if you live in these areas you'd say you're from the associated city.

Big difference there is that Merseyside and Tyneside are based around rivers, but the other two are based around cities.

Not the same comparison at all.