Sunderland...

Heron

Randy what do you think about Bruce's complete failure to sign some natrually left sided footballers?

Unbelievably ignorant and stupid.

We've been crying out for a natural left back and left winger for years. Once again, we brought in a stack of players but are going to fudge the left side completely.

It's the one oversight that I simply can't get my head around. I don't understand how despite having having the scope and funds to bring in so many new players he ignored the positions needed most and has done for ages. I said it on here when you were making all the new signings, I don't think Bruce has any real plan or forsight. He seems to just throw teams together, then tear them apart again and hope it all works out well. Darren Bent was a masterstroke for him though and it papered over the cracks for a while.

Guest Randy Savage

Which Sunderland players reside in Newcastle?

At this point it's probably worth pointing out that Gateshead and Northumberland are not part of Newcastle.

Gateshead is part of Greater Newcastle, just like places like Whitley Bay and even Sunderland, debatably.

Quite possibly the biggest load of horseshite I've ever read, and there have been some contenders I can tell you.

The Sunderland bit is, aye, but swap Greater Newcastle for Tyneside and he's correct about Gateshead and Whitley Bay.

I've never ever heard the term Greater Newcastle. I've heard Greater London and Greater Manchester but that's it.

Not disputing Whitley Bay and Gateshead are Tyneside for a second however.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

The fact they've still got Richardson playing at left back is ridiculous.

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/6645/toondefenderryantaylorw.jpg

Indeed. :)

The fact they've still got Richardson playing at left back is ridiculous.

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/6645/toondefenderryantaylorw.jpg

Nout wrong with Right Backs on the Left

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/match-centre/article787714.ece/ALTERNATES/gallery-large/sunderland-newcastle-ryan-taylor+cropped

Guest Randy Savage

Randy what do you think about Bruce's complete failure to sign some natrually left sided footballers?

Unbelievably ignorant and stupid.

We've been crying out for a natural left back and left winger for years. Once again, we brought in a stack of players but are going to fudge the left side completely.

I don't think Bruce has any real plan or forsight. He seems to just throw teams together, then tear them apart again and hope it all works out well. Darren Bent was a masterstroke for him though and it papered over the cracks for a while.

Pretty much spot on.

Which Sunderland players reside in Newcastle?

At this point it's probably worth pointing out that Gateshead and Northumberland are not part of Newcastle.

Gateshead is part of Greater Newcastle, just like places like Whitley Bay and even Sunderland, debatably.

Quite possibly the biggest load of horseshite I've ever read, and there have been some contenders I can tell you.

The Sunderland bit is, aye, but swap Greater Newcastle for Tyneside and he's correct about Gateshead and Whitley Bay.

I've never ever heard the term Greater Newcastle. I've heard Greater London and Greater Manchester but that's it.

Not disputing Whitley Bay and Gateshead are Tyneside for a second however.

Exactly, but it's just a name that pretty much means the same. Greater London, Greater Manchester, Merseyside, Tyneside, etc all incorporate the areas around and just outside of the more specific city boundary's. To most people, if you live in these areas you'd say you're from the associated city.

Hope they don't sack the dinner lady.

Can see them getting Oneill if they do.

At least if they do sack him they'll have to pay the useless mag cunt a decent wedge. That should put a hole in their January transfer budget O0

Guest Haris Vuckic

We bought a sort of left back too. :lol:

Well no - he's an accomplished left back.

Miles better than what we had before & I reckon he'll fill Jose's boots just fine!

Guest Randy Savage

George McCartney. :lol:

It's when you see that, it makes you realise how lucky we've been to have had the likes of Beresford, Bernard, Domi & Enrique.

Good player the first time round. Did well at West Ham too, so much so, they were actually pleased when they re-signed him!

Going back a bit further Mickey Gray was excellent for us, especially in tandem with Magic Johnston.

Guest Randy Savage

9 defeats in last 10 home games

'kin hell that's appalling!

I bet dominated them all though...

And the media wonder why our fans aren't all behind Bruce.

That top ten finish papered over some rather large cracks and left some huge questions unanswered.

Guest Haris Vuckic

That top ten finish papered over some rather large cracks and left some huge questions unanswered.

So why do you keep going on about it?

You lot know who the real ''top dogs'' are & 1 point doesn't take that away!

Guest Randy Savage

Randy, what's Bruce come out with about today's performance? Does he still send those cringeworthy emails to fans after games?

I think so, but I just delete it along with all the rest of the spam that fills my hotmail account.

I think I can watch his sky post game interview via the sky sports app so I'll do that in a bit. I'll listen to see what he says on MOTD too. No doubt he'll blame anybody but himself, as usual.

Seriously man, don't lower yourself to it.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Seriously man, don't lower yourself to it.

Always do on here man :lol: