Sunderland...

Heron

Was quite impressed Brewcie went for the rather blatant approach of playing someone upfront who can't score. Needs to play it a bit cooler.

Nah I thought he played it just right, 1-1 against Arsenal, credible result that, what's that? 2-1! Ah well we were 1-0 up until right near the end! Just unlucky I suppose.

Good work AB :pow:

Amuses me when they say we've not played anyone that good yet. But we've played them. :troll:

well thats another one of thier excuses used up, cos we played Spurs today, who are a very good side, and were lucky not to get bummed stupid today, Im pretty sure thier players were glad to get off the pitch at the end.

Every week.  "Would you accept a defeat against <whoever> if it meant Brewce went"?  "f*** off mag kernt" x 20.  Every week.

I wonder if the number of people saying 'yes' has increased since the start of the season?

Ah, there's one up for their game against us now, I might send the responses to Owen Coyle.

Every week.  "Would you accept a defeat against <whoever> if it meant Brewce went"?  "f*** off mag kernt" x 20.  Every week.

I wonder if the number of people saying 'yes' has increased since the start of the season?

Ah, there's one up for their game against us now, I might send the responses to Owen Coyle.

get them bummed next week.

Hope Bolton murder them, put a massive nail in their coffin.

Nah, I'll settle for another narrow defeat to keep Bruce in a job tbh

Nah, I want to see real pressure put on him and see if short has the bollocks to blow £7m and sack him, I reckon not.

if somone had said to me last season, " Next season, Bendtner and Seb will be playing for us, you watch!" I would have personally drove him to the loony bin !!

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=636984&page=2#ixzz1aylBQM1N

:lol: It's certainly difficult to believe that a mid table club could attract such superstars.

Seb Larsson man, wtf. :lol: