Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Heneage

Sessengnon is a good player, not consistent but a good player still. By the looks of it he can't play out wide but he's a good support player for a lone striker.

Sessengnon is a good player, not consistent but a good player still. By the looks of it he can't play out wide but he's a good support player for a lone striker.

Been more of the opposite this season like. Obviously not playing as a classic winger, but on the paper to the left in a 4-4-2.

And I wouldn't have him btw. A shit Ben Arfa.

He's usually been playing off the striker. Larsson has been on the left of a four-man midfield for the majority of their games.

Good little player, won't be long before he's jumping ship like the rest of them have done over time.

EDIT: I did think he was decent enough in the derby, btw, caused us plenty of problems by playing in between the defence and midfield but was incredibly wasteful in his end product. He was their only real threat.

He's usually been playing off the striker. Larsson has been on the left of a four-man midfield for the majority of their games.

Good little player, won't be long before he's jumping ship like the rest of them have done over time.

I know. With little luck though. Did alright in a 4-4-1-1 in the last matches, but overall pretty poor. I get the impression that he's done a bit better in his new position.

EDIT: I did think he was decent enough in the derby, btw, caused us plenty of problems by playing in between the defence and midfield but was incredibly wasteful in his end product. He was their only real threat.

I think hes fallen into the same old trap at Sunderland.

If you drop a diamond in a bucket of shit, it will shine for a while but sooner or later it will sink and dissapear.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Bendtner.

not thiers tbf

and hes rediculously shit.. should be banging them in at Sunderland if he was any good

A midfield of Elmohammady, Cattermole, Vaughan and Larsson is the peak of creativity.

Bendtner.

not thiers tbf

and hes rediculously s***.. should be banging them in at Sunderland if he was any good

A midfield of Elmohammady, Cattermole, Vaughan and Larsson is the peak of creativity.

Didnt stop Darren Bent banging the goals in for them.

Bendtner.

not thiers tbf

and hes rediculously s***.. should be banging them in at Sunderland if he was any good

And yet he can't score for Villa. It's not that straightforward a comparison I'm afraid.

Bendtner.

not thiers tbf

And yet he can't score for Villa. It's not that straightforward a comparison I'm afraid.

A record of 12 goals in 25 matches for Villa begs to differ

Bendtner.

not thiers tbf

1 in 2.

Darren Bent is a far, far better strikr than Bendtner.  It's not even up for debate.

Bent is an average footballer who relies on the team being completely built around his goalscoring. Sunderland were absolute dogshit for almost the entirety of his first season and relied upon Bent hanging onto the last man and bundling in goals. He has fuck all else to his game. Can't believe they got £24 million for him, Ba is twice the player.

No self respecting team that wants to challenge for anything would employ Darren Bent. I remember people suggesting Arsenal should sign him. Watching Darren Bent try to do things like play with his back to goal and link up with good footballers would be canny funny.