Sunderland...

Heron

bendtner seems a decent enough player to me- never good eough to be the lead striker in a side. also suffers from an exagerated opinion of his own abilities, not a quality that brings the best out of a player.

I remember listening to the Tuesday club and they were talking about the psychology expert Wenger gets in to test his players. Bendtner has the highest self confidence rating of anyone he's ever recorded in something like 30 years  :lol:

:lol:  can see it a mile off.

edit- makes sense now- loan him out to a s*** place to try and bring him down a bit, before taking him back.

much to the relief/delight of the Arsenal fans he's said he never wants to go back

He's too good for them. Nailed on for a move to City in July...

I think hes holding out for Barca- cos he wants to show them what messi isnt doing right.

Bent is perfect for arsenal, they get the ball in the box a huge amount of times but have struggled to finish the moves off.  *Until very recently.

Bent and Van Persie would bang them in.

Bent is perfect for arsenal, they get the ball in the box a huge amount of times but have struggled to finish the moves off.  *Until very recently.

Bent and Van Persie would bang them in.

Aye, I agree with that. Bar Van Persie, Arsenal don't have a proper striker really. Park Chu Young isn't getting a look in either.

I'd have to be paid to read it. I can't look at the league table at the moment and turn off any mention of them on TV or radio as soon as it comes on. I'm just dying for them to get a few defeats but the buggers keep rolling on. I couldn't even enjoy their CC exit fully when they got it back to 2-2 although the last minute Blackburn winner was sweet.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=641341&page=3#ixzz1cabqWM4b

bless

Bent would never work at Arsenal.

Easily.

Bent's alright if you're a lower side that soaks up pressure and catches teams on the break. Most of his goals come from long diagonal balls over the top. He's actually not a very good 'poacher'. He could never, ever play in Arsenal's team. Infact he'd be inneffective in any side that has the majority of the ball and plays to feet. He just doesn't have the allround game at all, hence why he was never as prolific at Spurs who play a similar style of football. Not to mention the fact he simply can't function in a front two to save his life.

You build your team round him or he's more of a problem than a help - hence why no team with actual ambitions would ever go near him.

Guest kingdawson

Easily.

Bent's alright if you're a lower side that soaks up pressure and catches teams on the break. Most of his goals come from long diagonal balls over the top. He's actually not a very good 'poacher'. He could never, ever play in Arsenal's team. Infact he'd be inneffective in any side that has the majority of the ball and plays to feet. He just doesn't have the allround game at all, hence why he was never as prolific at Spurs who play a similar style of football. Not to mention the fact he simply can't function in a front two to save his life.

You build your team round him or he's more of a problem than a help - hence why no team with actual ambitions would ever go near him.

Did you just copy a certain post of mine regarding Bent?

Easily.

Did you just copy a certain post of mine regarding Bent?

:lol:

Nah. Nice to see we finally agree on something though.

Guest kingdawson

Bent cannot play with a 2nd striker. F A C T

FACT FACT FACT (people were in denial about this for a while).

Berbatov and Bent = Fail

Keane and Bent = Fail

Pav and Bent = Fail

Defoe and Bent = Fail

Jones and Bent = Fail

Gyan and Bent = Fail