Sunderland...

Heron

Does anyone else feel slightly physically sick when they look up to see a couple of thousand red and white shirt cladded filthy Mackems present in our ground? I might just be a little weird like but it does it gets me quesy.

Guest firetotheworks

My confidence is making me doubt myself and lose confidence. All I can see in my head is :tiote: and 11 gravestones.

Guest DarkStormCrow

Statistics wise we should win this, the mackems only have 8 goals all season and only 3 from open play, 3 were from penalty kicks and 2 were own goals by the opposition. They have been decent defensively however which could cause some concerns, Of course form does go out the window for a derby. I think we will nick this one 1-0 Barton to score. if we give no penalties or own goals.

It will go 2 ways for Titus. The pressure of coming back here, especially in a mackem shirt, will make him prone to mistakes and just be a complete mess all afternoon. Either that or coming back here will make him determined and he will be solid for the whole game.

Guest LucasUnger

it's the first derby game for me, coming over with 5 lads from austria. costs us 600 quid for 2 nights. :D. is the atmosphere much better in comparision to "normal" league games?

thx

it's the first derby game for me, coming over with 5 lads from austria. costs us 600 quid for 2 nights. :D. is the atmosphere much better in comparision to "normal" league games?

thx

Atmosphere is better if you camp out at the training ground and spy on the players O0

thx

The atmosphere is definitely better for the Mackem game however the 130 kick off means it won't be as good as if it had been a 4 oclock kick off.

It's working for you today? I just keep getting an error saying it's too busy.

took refreshing about a dozen times to get in. in most the blocks there aren't any pairs left, just a few single seats here and there.