Sunderland...

Heron

They're setting themselves up for a fall really.

Impossible, our entire team is shit and full of players they've never heard of and they're buying £13m Ballon d'Or nominees and don't even need to play them, we'll be lucky to keep it single figures.  They're not even bothering to predict the result, just how many they'll win by and what Darren Bent's first victory tweet will be.

That forum is the largest collection of cretins I've ever seen.  I think I counted about 3 posters with any sense what so ever and I'm not sure all of them were Sunderland fans.  I haven't seen a group of fans get so far ahead of themselves since Forrest last season, in fact they've probably got them beaten.

They're SO much better then us man for man apparently that not even the most optimistic Newcastle fan could disagree about their obvious superiority :lol:  Enrique is the only player who they'd take and he'd be back up for Bardsley :mackems:

Not being massively inferior to us for the first time in living memory has sent them all quite mad I'm afraid.

That forum is the largest collection of cretins I've ever seen.  I think I counted about 3 posters with any sense what so ever and I'm not sure all of them were Sunderland fans.  I haven't seen a group of fans get so far ahead of themselves since Forrest last season, in fact they've probably got them beaten.

They're SO much better then us man for man apparently that not even the most optimistic Newcastle fan could disagree about their obvious superiority :lol:  Enrique is the only player who they'd take and he'd be back up for Bardsley :mackems:

Not being massively inferior to us for the first time in living memory has sent them all quite mad I'm afraid.

Amazing what a bit of hope can do :lol:

I've no idea why it makes me smile, but just something about browsing RTG about this match with them all saying how much better than us they are and how they'll beat us, with the forum sponsors at the top saying "Newcastle 6/5, Sunderland 14/5".

They were kicking off that we were both the same odds to win the league not so long ago  :rolleyes:

RTG does make for interesting reading.  I think the teams are pretty much even (I've tried to look at it as objectively as possible...) but the majority of them seem to reckon at least an 8-3 man for man.  I obviously haven't seen enough of the Sunderland magic this season.

The only definites from them would be Onuoha, Gyan and Bent.  After that - I can't see much quality there. 

They do have more strength in depth currently though.  However, if we had HBA, Gosling, Harper, Campbell, S Taylor all fit, I can't say their squad would be much stronger.

really like the look of el muhammady, would take him to play right-back for us, or even on the wing. Henderson looks promising but is far from the finished product and i'd hope barton or nolan's extra experience would give them an edge.

honestly think tiote looks a better player than cattermole and that's not just bias - cattermole seems to have gone backward and is all about aggression and acting tough, neglecting his passing or nous on the ball.

Most recently reffed our Carling Cup win at Stamford Bridge, where luckily his daft pen gift to the home team didn't make a difference.

Dowd seems to enjoy sending at least one manager to the stands if at all possible, imagine Bruce would be firm favourite for that this time.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I reckon we'll win with a last minute Carroll goal. At least I hope so. The outrage might actually kill a few of them.

I could spend all night reading RTG if that happened.

I reckon we'll win with a last minute Carroll goal. At least I hope so. The outrage might actually kill a few of them.

You'd spend all night waiting for the server to respond :lol:

you will be busy- currently got 17 threads on this game or us, on thier first page.