Sunderland...

Heron

Guest johnson293

SunderLOL caller on Total Sport tonight - Newcastle suffered the bad luck on Saturday, that Steve Bruce and SunderLOL have had ALL Season.

;D  :idiot2:

They really are that Blinkered/Stupid.

I can see them trying our old trick of expensive has-beens and top four cast offs, continuing on from O'Shea and Brown.  Wouldn't be surprised if they went agressively for Anelka to signal their 'intent'.

Tbf, Anelka could do a decent job for them....

Could well do.  Or they could tempt him with a final big pay packet and an overly long contract and be stuck with someone who's getting on and sulks around the pitch because he doesn't want really want to be there.

Could well do.  Or they could tempt him with a final big pay packet and an overly long contract and be stuck with someone who's getting on and sulks around the pitch because he doesn't want really want to be there.

Ah, good point. Yeah, guess you can say that Anelka won't exactly be enthusiastic about playing for the mackems.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Anelka is off to china and drogba off to Russia if rumours are to be believed.

Seems to be a bit of talk that he's accepted a DP spot at Montreal.

Actually, if Anelka goes to China then that is indeed his final payday. Much like Nicky Butt who was being paid 250k a week in Hong Kong.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Actually, if Anelka goes to China then that is indeed his final payday. Much like Nicky Butt who was being paid 250k a week in Hong Kong.

Has he gone now? I remember a compilation being made of him over there, was still fucking crap.

David Craig making s*** up "we heard about his boyhood love of the club"

Erm no we fkn didn't

we heard him crowbar a link with Brian clough in :lol:

Wonder what kind of daft price is available for him to be gone before the end of the season, a la Clough and Leeds United............

Gone into mackemland without his trusted right hand man - like Cloughy did at Leeds.

Has Robertson not went with him?

David Craig making s*** up "we heard about his boyhood love of the club"

Erm no we fkn didn't

we heard him crowbar a link with Brian clough in :lol:

Wonder what kind of daft price is available for him to be gone before the end of the season, a la Clough and Leeds United............

Gone into mackemland without his trusted right hand man - like Cloughy did at Leeds.

Has Robertson not went with him?

Apparently not.

Has he gone now? I remember a compilation being made of him over there, was still f***ing crap.

Yeah, Butt left at the end of the Hong Kong football season.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Has he gone now? I remember a compilation being made of him over there, was still f***ing crap.

Nicky Butt, man. :lol:

:yao:

One of the highest paid players in world football :lol:

One of the highest paid players in world football :lol:

:scared:

Lmfao. I've just played some guy on FIFA and he was Sunderland, anyway he quit as I went 3-0 up thanks to an own goal and 2 Sammy Ameobi goals.  :lol:

I could just imagine him on RTG, "We're fucking doomed because some kearnt on FIFA was beating me 3-0 and even the other Ameobi scored 2 goals against us, we're fucking useless, it's 100% proof that they have a much better squad than us. O'Niel out, FTM".