Sunderland...

Heron

There's a semblance of a good side there. For all his diving antics Larsson has potential to be a good outlet on the right, they just need to formulate a tactical mantra and decide how they want to play.

Hopefully the players can generate some form of understanding as they did look like strangers at times yesterday.

MACKEM!

http://www.collider.com/wp-content/uploads/invasion_of_the_body_snatchers_1978_movie_image_donald_sutherland_01.jpg

Guest Heneage

There's a semblance of a good side there. For all his diving antics Larsson has potential to be a good outlet on the right, they just need to formulate a tactical mantra and decide how they want to play.

Hopefully the players can generate some form of understanding as they did look like strangers at times yesterday.

MACKEM!

http://www.collider.com/wp-content/uploads/invasion_of_the_body_snatchers_1978_movie_image_donald_sutherland_01.jpg

Nah just it's fucking pitiful to watch them and Sky isn't cheap.

Nah just it's f***ing pitiful to watch them and Sky isn't cheap.

Ref not sending Luiz off, Coloccini and Steven Taylor injured, losing 3 - 0. On Sunday I check the teletext and it says Sunderland are winning 1 - 0. Check the text again 10 minutes later and Wolves are winning 2 - 1. Sunderland's result cheered me up. Long may they continue to be pitiful.

Guest Craig-NUFC

My girlfriend is a Blackburn fan, so I offered to take her to the game and sit in the away end. Turns out they're charging £30 a ticket. Guess I'll be finding her a stream.

:yao:

Guest elbee909

Probably because Whickham & Bardsley have never deliberately dove for a penalty against them.

???

dive (third-person singular simple present dives, present participle diving, simple past and past participle dived or dove)

Pronounced like 'rove'.  I even heard it during 'The Fifth Element' the other day.

Guest Haris Vuckic

The press fawning over O'Neil is getting embarrassing like.

Scottwilsonecho Scott Wilson

Martin O'Neill profile - are #SAFC about to get a taste of what might have been with Brian Clough?

Is if the fans weren't bad enough anyway  :lol:

haha, has to be said there is some flexibility in the Fair play rules, if stuff is being done to meet them they can be passed through. Thing is, it's not like their squad has been generating great resale value from this 'setting the transfer window alight', are any of their players going to sell more than they bought them for?  :lol:

Why would Sunderland care about Uefa's rules for their competitions...

But they clearly need to do something about their losses by reducing their wage bill and Martin O'Neill isn't exactly the man to do that.