Peterborough United v Newcastle United 3/4/10 3pm

Guest toonlass

We'll have to make some changes. I mean howay man, half of these players have looked knackered after being asked to play 2 games in a week, nevermind 2 in 2 days.

We'll have to make some changes. I mean howay man, half of these players have looked knackered after being asked to play 2 games in a week, nevermind 2 in 2 days.

and theres have had a week off and have a week in ibiza to look forwrd to afterwards ?

If we did rest people for this I'd go

Harper

R.Taylor  Colo   Kadar   Enrique

Pancrate  Guthrie  Smith  Jonas

Best     Lovenkrands

Like I said I'd rather we didn't though.

Am at central station and it's buzzin'. f***ing HOWAY THE LADS!!!!!!!!!!! :clap2:

I can imagine it being the same atmosphere when I make the long awaited final approach down the stairs and into the living room to listen to it on the radio with SSN in the background :laugh:

Had a very vivid dream 2 nights ago that we won 4-0 or 4-1 (Can't quite remember), and Smith scored in front of our fans, following in after someone hit the right hand post.

Just getting that in writing before the game starts!

Guest Geordiesned

5 bottles of German down, plenty more to come! Shame I'm on the same carriage as the Wallsend branch of the English Defence League!!

Had a very vivid dream 2 nights ago that we won 4-0 or 4-1 (Can't quite remember), and Smith scored in front of our fans, following in after someone hit the right hand post.

Just getting that in writing before the game starts!

Put a quid on 1-4, I hope you're right! :)

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Its the end of the world.

Andy Carroll on Soccer AM's showboats.

OMG

and a Sholaboat + Enrique double act at the end.

It is strange listening to Scum fans saying how shite this season CCC, yet all the clubs at the top have been around there all season. It like it was few years back when a shite team could just waltz up from the bottom to the top.

Guest Phil K

Let's get the job done, and out of the way and worry about letting the "kids have a go" later

Personally I couldn't care less about winning this league, although it would be nice to cement the fact we finished up above WBA

And as for this season's CCC being crap, strange then how many either knocked out Prem teams in the cup or took them all the way.

Its the end of the world.

Andy Carroll on Soccer AM's showboats.

OMG

Maybe one of the few occasions I would like Carroll to start punching wildly.....

God, I hope we win and Forest lose.

I dearly want to get pissed celebrating tonight.

Out for a few jars and a curry tomorrow too

I'd go with the strongest team tbh. Even if Forest win, a victory here still makes promotion all the more likely - even if it doesn't confirm it. There's absolutely no reason why we should - but if we slip up, it could cause a bit of "here we go :rolleyes:", which i'd rather avoid.

Rest a couple on Monday night, like. We'll pick Sheffield United off at home no bother.

I don't particularly think we should be 'resting' players at all.

Me neither. Maybe if we win the league with some games to spare, but unless we reach that point we should carry on playing the strongest side we can field. Whether games in quick succession mean certain players need to sit out a game is something only Hughton and his staff are in a position to judge.