The "We Won't Win Another Game This Season" Fred aka Relegation-o-meter

Stu
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

Fact is we would have been without Carroll tonight anycase, yes their was a case to get another striker of course but the carroll transfer in fucking way should have influenced tonights performance or result.  If it did, then those players deserve a fucking kick up the backside to remind them that their is life without 1 player.  It's a team fucking game, always has been and always will be thankfully.

It's obvious it effected the team.

The difference between the Spurs game and the Fulham game is miles apart. Our heads were on the floor tonight. Nobody looked interested in putting on a performance, they were just quite happy to jog around and fucking feel sorry for themselves.

It's obvious it effected the team.

The difference between the Spurs game and the Fulham game is miles apart. Our heads were on the floor tonight. Nobody looked interested in putting on a performance, they were just quite happy to jog around and f***ing feel sorry for themselves.

possible but we are well capable of turning in these sort of performances, fulham at home,west brom and bolton away, stoke at home,blackburn at home.

What a joke of a club we are.

Aye, fucking shambles to be playing in the "best league in the world" at one of Europe's best all-seater stadiums in a prime, city-centre location every other week.

We should be fucking scraping the Unibond Dr Martens Western Conference and looking up to the likes of Sunderland :rolleyes:

well of course things could be worse....they always can be. doesn't mean that we aren't a laughing stock though. and it doesn't mean we're a well run club either.

What a joke of a club we are.

Aye, fucking shambles to be playing in the "best league in the world" at one of Europe's best all-seater stadiums in a prime, city-centre location every other week.

We should be fucking scraping the Unibond Dr Martens Western Conference and looking up to the likes of Sunderland :rolleyes:

Been a while since we had a chelp at each other Stu and i've not been following things closely due to work but are you fucking telling me you're happy with the events that occurred on Monday?  Seriously?

What kind of amateur halfwits do we have in charge who couldn't/wouldn't identify even potential loan targets in the event that someone came knocking for the hottest young English striker in the game?

These people are running a multi-million pound business ffs, it's the equivalent of not stocking up before the Christmas shopping frenzy kicks in, you think Mike would do that at Sports Direct?

Everything else aside, now that I've had time to sit and mull this transfer, these two fucking idiots (and possibly Pardew if he couldn't see it coming either) should have their balls cut off for such monumental mismanagement.

2 weeks ago I said we were nailed to stay up, we're now 6 points above the relegation fight.  We'd better win a game soon, very soon, or this will get messy imo.

i see 4 home games we should be either winning or not losing, but that was before this shit hit the fan

we might be lucky to get 6 points out of them all now so we're gonna need some away points for sure :(

i think we'll stay up (just) but if we haven't won by the time everton leave SJP i can seriously see the wheels coming off

It's not so simple as just saying Carroll wouldn't have featured anyway. Players don't play in a psychological vacuum, they are affected by certain factors. 

Think of it as fighting a huge fire and the firefighters, who have been coping admirably with buckets of water since their main hose broke four hours ago, have just been told the hose has gone to put a fire out in Liverpool and isn't coming back, oh and you've now got less buckets than you had before.

Hope is gone, the light at the end of the tunnel, that the club have continually told the players could be getting closer, has been extinguished. And where there is no hope, there is only despair.

Nowt against Arsenal, nowt at Blackburn, we'll begin to slide but folk will just expect the lads to turn it on when certain teams turn up at SJP... don't kid yourselves, it is going to take something special to arrest the slide once it starts.

It's not so simple as just saying Carroll wouldn't have featured anyway. Players don't play in a psychological vacuum, they are affected by certain factors. 

Think of it as fighting a huge fire and the firefighters, who have been coping admirably with buckets of water since their main hose broke four hours ago, have just been told the hose has gone to put a fire out in Liverpool and isn't coming back, oh and you've now got less buckets than you had before.

Hope is gone, the light at the end of the tunnel, that the club have continually told the players could be getting closer, has been extinguished. And where there is no hope, there is only despair.

Nowt against Arsenal, nowt at Blackburn, we'll begin to slide but folk will just expect the lads to turn it on when certain teams turn up at SJP... don't kid yourselves, it is going to take something special to arrest the slide once it starts.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSo52k3TPUrBiWsVquS_RRtaPH2XXrW12oVwcIZpSlUwbCgj1371Q

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSo52k3TPUrBiWsVquS_RRtaPH2XXrW12oVwcIZpSlUwbCgj1371Q

I would bet after the events of the last few days that the best spanish & argentinian bucket chuckers will have told their agents they want to start chucking theirs at a different fire next year..

I've been pretty calm about our chances all season, never thought we were really in any danger. However now I'm starting to get worried, 10 more points will be enough, for sure, but physchologically we are on a huge downer and I can't see that changing anytime soon. The one solace I see is that we are strong defensively and that might just get us through some games if we can nick a goal at the other end somehow.

Don't want to use that line but in the next 6 weeks or so we will have "like 3 new signings " which could be a massive boost to the squad, especially as they are all attacking players who can play in a couple of positions.

A half fit Ben Arfa would be a big improvement on anything we have up front at the moment.

Guest firetotheworks

Don't want to use that line but in the next 6 weeks or so we will have "like 3 new signings " which could be a massive boost to the squad, especially as they are all attacking players who can play in a couple of positions.

A half fit Ben Arfa would be a big improvement on anything we have up front at the moment.

Leon Best disagrees with you, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

I forgot about Best who is awesome, 5 goals (f*** you linesman) in how many starts?

He scored at Carlisle, against PSV at home, the hattrick against West Ham and the two (technically) yesterday - and I've been there for every single one of them :snod: