The "We Won't Win Another Game This Season" Fred aka Relegation-o-meter

Stu
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Now that we're going back to Premiership, how do you think we'll get on?

10 - Relegated

5 - Probably Safe

1 - Mid-table mediocrity

[/Rainman]

http://i42.tinypic.com/iqzrck.jpg

1= no chance

10 = nailed on.

http://i37.tinypic.com/k3oigy.gif

ONE                                                                                                  TEN

you can change your vote over the season.

(Images courtesy of SSR)

[/cp40]

Guest sicko2ndbest

My worry is that most promoted sides get a few good results early doors as they are new to the league and opposition managers dont know what to expect.

With our high profile, we wont get this luxury!

My worry is that most promoted sides get a few good results early doors as they are new to the league and opposition managers dont know what to expect.

With our high profile, we wont get this luxury!

Or perhaps it is more due to the fact that they havent had the luxury of playing good teams in good grounds with good players, and fans and players are desperate to cause a shock

What the fuck is this? I mean, way to go and completely misjudge the mood - we've barely been promoted and you're already talking doom-and-gloom, fear-mongering amongst our support already. Can't we just enjoy the moment right now and worry about next season in the summer? Fucking hell, man.

[/stu]

Aye, I thought that's what you said.

Although its a shame that 3 genuinely shit teams are going down this year. We need to take inspiration from Birmingham and Stoke by grinding out wins, rather than trying to out-pretty everyone like West Brom will.

Guest cla1dwa

3 for me. we're on a similar level to quite a lot of the premier league bottom half. we should stay up and i think 13th isn't too unrealistic. if i see someone on tv seriously talking about europe i will hunt them down and kill them.

Guest scottishmag54

5 for me should be good enough for about 12 or 13th but theres very little difference in quality between the bottom 7 or 8 sides in the league.

Guest Stephen927

I can't see us being relegated at the moment. We are top of the league, with a sizeable gap between us and 22nd.