Who do you want to go down?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Surely there is only one relegation spot left ? Burnley and Portsmouth are gone.

Probably Wigan for me for the last place. I really like Roberto Martinez and admire how he attempts to set his teams out, but their attendance levels are an embarassment for our top division.

Would want to change my vote from Hull to West Ham, just for their fans' abuse towards Glenn Roeder. They deserve relegation just for that, even though he was and is an inept manager. Other vote goes to Burnley.

The more shite that's left up there next season the better. Portsmouth are gone. Burnley as good as which leaves probably the 'best' side so them. Obviously they're not the 'best' because they're playing shit but they would probably have the best chance to turn it round and be mid-table next season if they stay up.

Burnely and Bolton, sick of shitty plastic clubs in the Premiership and Bolton for too long have over achieved.  Mind, from that list I wouldnt be bothered which went down.  Though I do quite like my trips down to West Ham

Guest JamesyJazz

Wouldn't enjoy seeing Burnley go down.The fans were shafted by Owen Coyle jumping ship and the appointment of Laws.They've played some decent football at home but are just pure dross away from home.Eagles has caught my attention with some impressive displays earlier on in the season,wasn't he a product of the manure youth policy?

Guest firetotheworks

People are saying they're not too fussed about Hull, now that Phil Brown has gone. What about Folan and Fagan? They're both grade A cunts.

I want the likes of Hull and Burnley to stay up solely for us next year tbh. West Ham and Wigan for me. It was hard not to pick Wigan and Bolton as they are SHOCKING clubs, but I can see us beating Bolton twice next year like.